New user Stepping out from behind this tree

Whitetailhobo

Good morning . I have been still hunting the posts of this forum for quite a few years now . Today I am stepping out from behind my cover tree and joining the party .  I grew up in rural New York and I have spent probably  40 years a field , with my father starting me on this journey. . Now that my son is finishing his hunter safety training, I feel like I’m learning to hunt all over again. We are excited to share some stories of ADK back country hunts and southern zone adventures  together with all of you. 

• Like 19

Welcome! Happy that you finally decided to join us! Looking forward to hearing more from ya.

You are going to love every second hunting with your son! Wishing you both a lifetime of successful, and fun hunts together. Along with all the outdoors adventures to come!

What part of the state are you in?

Welcome aboard, and your personal life is your own business....
Wait a minute .... You said whitetail HOBO , didn't you  ??...sorry, my mistake  >....

Welcome aboard and please excuse Pygmy...he really is harmless unless you are a Legion barstool or a woman under or over 40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...