CODY Woodsman- " Drop Dead" Series Slate

I'll have to check and see if I still have my Ol' Yeller....If i do, it's yours, Tacks....

Only pot call I carry is a an entry grade Cody Slate, and I only use that on rare occasions for purrs and clucks..

• Like 2

I broke my Ol Yeller a few Springs back.I never did get a Gobbler to come to it.

I probably  have a good 25 different  Pots at least like a Bass Fisherman  has Lures. Most are  retired now. 

• Like 1

Tacks is out of luck.....I think I gave my Ol' yeller away to someone 20 years or so ago...

My one pot call that I carry is a Cody II slate....

I have perhaps a half dozen pot calls and some strikers that  I will never use..

I'll gladly mail them to whomever wants them, first come, first served...

• Like 3
Tacks is out of luck.....I think I gave my Ol' yeller away to someone 20 years or so ago...
My one pot call that I carry is a Cody II slate....
I have perhaps a half dozen pot calls and some strikers that  I will never use..
I'll gladly mail them to whomever wants them, first come, first served...

A Pygmy issued call? Sign me up! I’ll send you a fair $ amount for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
22 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

A Pygmy issued call? Sign me up! I’ll send you a fair $ amount for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They are yours, Biz...!!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Beware that now soon as Liv turns 18 she has to marry@Pygmy . It was in the fine print.

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

I have not forgot about you Jerkman. I figure late March- I will show you a good Hotspot that,I   or Cynthia  won't be at. Cynthia wants to go for that Hike as well. 

Keep the area to yourself as most Turkey Hunters take their Honeyhole info " to the grave"- but,I  am not one of them.

• Like 2
    I have not forgot about you Jerkman. I figure late March- I will show you a good Hotspot that,I   or Cynthia  won't be at. Cynthia wants to go for that Hike as well. 
   Keep the area to yourself as most Turkey Hunters take their Honeyhole info " to the grave"- but,I  am not one of them.
Oh any spots you put me on will definitely remain secret. I will be like those other turkey hunters you speak of and take it to the grave

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1