Watching Biden makes me want to barf

He doesnt have to prove anything. After serving his time his debt to society is paid off,that is the idea behind the jailtime,is it not? 
He should not be discriminated against because of his bad choices years ago. 

Wrong. So if you own a business and he did time for embezzlement and applied for an accounting of CFO job. You hiring him? NFW and if you say yes you’re a liar

3 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Wrong. So if you own a business and he did time for embezzlement and applied for an accounting of CFO job. You hiring him? NFW and if you say yes you’re a liar

Well he shouldn't try to get a job in that field. Hr can try,but that is just unlikely. I think northcountryman was referring to a job anywhere,walmart etc...

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Well he shouldn't try to get a job in that field. Hr can try,but that is just unlikely. I think northcountryman was referring to a job anywhere,walmart etc...

Yeah , I was .  I agree its a tough situation and if I were an employer, would I have  a little bit of unease perhaps hiring convicted felons?  Probably, but it would depend upon the severity of the offense and  , more than anything, the character of the individual applying.  Im  a big redemption guy --maybe its naive, idk, but id like to think that our society provides a second chance for all.  The most difficult for me, however, would be situations involving convicted murderers, child predators and rapists.  Individuals like that I have a hard time feeling sympathy for and I honestly wouldnt know what to do with them . 

Yeah , I was .  I agree its a tough situation and if I were an employer, would I have  a little bit of unease perhaps hiring convicted felons?  Probably, but it would depend upon the severity of the offense and  , more than anything, the character of the individual applying.  Im  a big redemption guy --maybe its naive, idk, but id like to think that our society provides a second chance for all.  The most difficult for me, however, would be situations involving convicted murderers, child predators and rapists.  Individuals like that I have a hard time feeling sympathy for and I honestly wouldnt know what to do with them . 

In all honesty. His first run in with the law was a felony that landed him 7 years?
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

I have to agree with your list again. Murderers i think i could get over,but child molesters and rapists are out of luck with me. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

In all honesty. His first run in with the law was a felony that landed him 7 years?

You know , to be honest , I really don’t know but probably not . I don’t really know a lot about the criminal justice system , admittedly . He actually does have a job now , workin for a floor cleaning company at night ; nuthin hell , but hey , it’s a start !! 

• 2 weeks later...

I understand the Oaf in office will deliver some sort of address tonight. My thought is...will it be live or will it be Memorex??? My guess is the idiot in chef is on take 13... NO Joe...Do it again Joe...C'mom man...get it right, then you can have applesauce and a nap...

4 minutes ago, Grouse said:

No, the media is purposefully ignoring all of the Democrat scandals.  

What Trump scandals?  The one's the left made up without any evidence to prove them?

I was struck by a headline on Fox the other day. I even took a screen shot of it (see below). If you read the article you’d find absolutely no reference of any Biden struggles with memory lapses. In fact, the overall thesis was that most Vice Presidents have played active roles in holding calls with foreign leaders, both in Dem and Rep administrations. Whoever wrote this headline was engaging in overt journalistic malpractice. So yeah, I see the bias...

9F38B352-3AD1-4B23-A8EE-ED9651F95768.jpeg

On 3/11/2021 at 9:01 AM, Merlot said:

I understand the Oaf in office will deliver some sort of address tonight. My thought is...will it be live or will it be Memorex??? My guess is the idiot in chef is on take 13... NO Joe...Do it again Joe...C'mom man...get it right, then you can have applesauce and a nap...

Well I have to say I tuned in to watch last night as I pretty much haven't missed a live, televised presidential address in 20-30 years - no matter who the president is. About 10 minutes in, I changed the channel and watched a documentary on the Korean war.

Say whatever you will about Trump, but Biden is boooooooring. 

4ba9f921e3a6bf75-.gif

6 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I was struck by a headline on Fox the other day. I even took a screen shot of it (see below). If you read the article you’d find absolutely no reference of any Biden struggles with memory lapses. In fact, the overall thesis was that most Vice Presidents have played active roles in holding calls with foreign leaders, both in Dem and Rep administrations. Whoever wrote this headline was engaging in overt journalistic malpractice. So yeah, I see the bias...

9F38B352-3AD1-4B23-A8EE-ED9651F95768.jpeg

Biden is absolutely strugggling with cognitive impairment ; of that , there is no doubt . He’s struggling with remembering members of his cabinet and his losing his train of though when speaking with regularity . I feel kinda embarrassed for him As he’s not a bad guy and used to be quite astute : but no longer . Sad really 

Biden IS a bad guy and always has been.  For almost 50 years he's been corrupt and devious, destroying a lot of people's freedom and their careers for political gain.  Now he's just a senile bad guy with a lot more power, being controlled by even badder people.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...