Euro Dipped

phade

Brian Pragle really does a great job on Euros. I have maybe 6-7 done by him. The one on the left is several years old and has aged well. The one on the right I picked up today from this past season. It was a hunter injured buck that I decided to put down. He was unable to bend his rear legs and pretty much had to hop with his rear legs dragging as if they were locked straight as a 2x4. He had a death warrant unfortunately and was absolutely rotting from an arrow wound in the spine midway back and a low forward brisket shot. Smelled horrible. Unfortunately he was a great 2.5 with a busted G2 and was one we had been watching and hoping he would make it through the season. Such is life. But he will be the first buck to go on the barrel pedestal for 2020.

93E0A89C-B8EC-441E-AB3A-65E80BF4FD24.jpeg

448A43F0-19AD-414D-8216-325D308A6FC5.jpeg

E41E3E78-1510-4D88-A277-F7C95A5AA6E2.jpeg

25FA07FB-A8AE-46B5-837E-2924A6AD0E29.jpeg

EE795033-F2F5-47C7-BE1A-AFF74326B751.jpeg

Edited by phade
  • Like 6

We had Brian dip my wife’s bow in muddy girl camo several years ago and its still holding up great  ( it’s actually the one on his view camo pattern examples ) and he did 3 antler bases for me. I’ve been thinking about having my 04 protec re- dipped by him.  He indeed does good work.

Edited by rob-c

On 2/20/2021 at 5:52 PM, suburbanfarmer said:

That is nice work, what does he charge?

150 all in for the euro and dip. I'm going to have fork over around $2K for all in cost on the barrel pedestal this year but I guess that is a good problem to have and not one that happens every year. Good thing I have a treasure chest buried in the yard that my wife doesn't know about lol.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, phade said:

150 all in for the euro and dip. I'm going to have fork over around $2K for all in cost on the barrel pedestal this year but I guess that is a good problem to have and not one that happens every year. Good thing I have a treasure chest buried in the yard that my wife doesn't know about lol.

I've used Brian for the past two years. He's does a good job. I can't imagine going 1200+ euros a year!!!

PS, we won't talk about those damn Joe Coombs forms...lol

27 minutes ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

I've used Brian for the past two years. He's does a good job. I can't imagine going 1200+ euros a year!!!

PS, we won't talk about those damn Joe Coombs forms...lol

I'm sure they will look great! OTS still behind? I do like the one Revolution form I have. 

Pragle is a machine. I think he has hired help at this point, seasonally. He got done early this year, this past week he was 100% done with Euros, earliest he has ever been done. That's good for business given he got more volume this year!

Edited by phade