My 9

518BowSlayer

Nice. The wall habitat looks like what McKenzie sells.I'm planning on doing a wall pedestal for my own personal buck from this past season too.

I bought one of the wall habitat kits from Mckenzie plus a bunch of extra habitat supplies then mixed and matched them between mine and my wife's buck. Plus I had some leftover materials from my coyote from last year that I threw on

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, 518BowSlayer said:

I bought one of the wall habitat kits from Mckenzie plus a bunch of extra habitat supplies then mixed and matched them between mine and my wife's buck. Plus I had some leftover materials from my coyote from last year that I threw on

Is that a McKenzie form as well?

Have you ever tried any forms from other companies? I hardly ever use them...there are other supply companies that are considerably cheaper and imho better quality. They're shipping rates are outrageous!
I've been using only Mckenzie forms so far. Definitely willing to try others though. My teacher uses mostly Tasco forms. Mckenzie is definitely expensive, shipping especially. Heard good things about Ohio taxidermy supply

I completely forgot that you did this mount yourself and that you are only in your second year of taxidermy. I'm no expert when it comes to judging mounts but if you told me this was done by someone that was only in there second year of taxidermy I'd be shocked because the quality of it looks really good. 

• Like 2