Thorogood Boots

moog5050

Anyone have a pair?   Been searching for some knock around boots that would fit my fat eee foot and feel comfy.   Tried quite a few and even the xwide felt tight.  Bought these on Amazon and they feel awesome, plenty of width and has great reviews.   Quality looks good at least now.  Leather is really soft and stitching is nice.   Feels like sneakers.   Really happy with initial impressions.   Hope they hold up!    I had never heard of them before.   But Danners and Redwing were just too small.   

51EB0AB6-CDC9-4AFC-8C34-24138223F251.jpeg

DA4FFB97-AFA9-45D5-9305-2004F916D56C.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

Anyone have a pair?   Been searching for some knock around boots that would fit my fat eee foot and feel comfy.   Tried quite a few and even the xwide felt tight.  Bought these on Amazon and they feel awesome, plenty of width and has great reviews.   Quality looks good at least now.  Leather is really soft and stitching is nice.   Feels like sneakers.   Really happy with initial impressions.   Hope they hold up!    I had never heard of them before.   But Danners and Redwing were just too small.   

51EB0AB6-CDC9-4AFC-8C34-24138223F251.jpeg

DA4FFB97-AFA9-45D5-9305-2004F916D56C.jpeg

Stylish too!!

Thorogood is part of the Weinbenner boot company, they are a first class outfit and were known for union USA made foot wear. I do not own any Thorogoods but I have a pair of Woods N Stream Kangaroo leather upland boots that are my favorites, they are another Weinbrenner brand that was USA made. I do not even use them for hunting, they are so comfortable I wear them as every day shoes.

I expect your new Thorogoods to be excellent.

2019-12-09_063326.png

• Like 2