Ted on the backlash on CNN

fasteddie

I would rather Ted be defending my 2nd Amendment right than at least 3 of you guys on this thread... and I'm not a huge fan of Nugent... but right is right and... he is right. Just wonder too for all of you that are so concerned that a persons background has anything to do with how well they can perform a given task like defending our 2nd amendment right... if you were faced with a situation where there was only one surgeon that could save your childs life... would you really care if he cheated on his wife???

• Like 1

I would rather Ted be defending my 2nd Amendment right than at least 3 of you guys on this thread... and I'm not a huge fan of Nugent... but right is right and... he is right. Just wonder too for all of you that are so concerned that a persons background has anything to do with how well they can perform a given task like defending our 2nd amendment right... if you were faced with a situation where there was only one surgeon that could save your childs life... would you really care if he cheated on his wife???

I was thinking along the same lines. I would rather have 10 Ted Nugents alongside me if the sh*t hits the fan as opposed to the "politically correct" (aka British loyalists) people on here.

OK, so you wouldn't vote for Ted. What I wonder is, did you vote for Obama?

Talk about a "double standard", Baracks background didn't seem to matter to anyone who voted for him. I'll take a guy who denounces drug use like Ted, over an admtted "pot head" like Barack.

Edited by wooffer

Two thoughts: 1) It is entirely possible to be pro-gun...pro-second amendment...and anti-Ted! 2) You Ted fans should begin promoting Ted as a running mate for that Santorum whacko!

true...but I don't think it's possible to be pro-gun and pro 2nd Amendment... and take the liberal side of the gun argument all the time... and you don't have to be pro-Ted to know that his defense of the 2nd Amendment is spot on... although Santorum is not my guy... only a liberal would call him a wacko and still think Obama is the savior...

Edited by nyantler

Its nice to see you guys will turn a blind eye to anything some one says as long as once in a while they say something you agree with. Lets not forget good ole uncle Ted is on the NRA payroll, he is doing the job he was hired to do. Sure he got it right in the interveiw, he is still a scum bag and therefore I will not give him one shread of respect. And I assure you his veiws on Obama has zero to do with why I don't like him, I don't like Obama either. Here is what I have learned from this, its ok to say racest things and be a dirt ball so long as you have a good stance on the 2nd amendment.

• Like 1

Thats not even a relavent comparison, although I'm sure you will argue other wise until you are red in the face. What about the rest of the NRA..you know the ones who most likely do all of the work? Ted is nothing more than a guy thats in it for a paycheck and TV time. Ted is about Ted.

Seems to me some guys dislike Ted because he challenges Obama and other Leftist anti-gun types, who think they can tell us what type of firearm, what type of bullets, where, when and how we can own a firearm.

Seems to me that is because, although they claim to be pro-gun, they really align themselves with the desire to dictate to gun owners what they feel gun owners should be allowed to own. Ted will have none of that nonsense, so they feel he is too extreme. The desire to placate the masses and be respectable in their eyes is what motivates their hatred of Ted. I'd say they are not 100% pro-gun, but more like pro-gun lite!

I would like someone here to show me any shread of evidence that Ted ever did or said anything that would brand him a racist too! Oh, and by the way, being on the board of the NRA is not a paid position, it is voluntary.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

While waiting for the Daytona 500 to start, I thought I'd sneak a peak. Looks like Uncle Ted is still under fire. When I saw the remark about a "paycheck", I about fell out of my recliner laughing. Thanks for your post Grouse, you got there before I could. Are my typing skills appropriate.

and what about those " family size portions "....

The Nuge kicks ass. He's loud, offensive, and in your face. The left has plenty of wackos a lot more crazy than uncle Ted, but it's acceptable for them, they're 'misunderstood'. People love to hate him, because they fear him. They fear the fact that he is not ashamed of what he is or what he represents. They fear the fact that he is PROUD to be an American gun owner and an American hunter. As a group we have been taught to always be on the silent defense, and to keep our guns / dead animals, out of sight so that we don't offend anyone. Screw that! We have nothing to apologize for, and nothing to be ashamed of! Props to Ted for grabbing his balls, speaking up, and telling it how it is. Some of us here seem to be of the mindset that we should be a silent group, afraid to speak up for ourselves, & making efforts to placate people who we shouldn't give a **** about. Does PETA make apologies for the crazy sh*t they do? What about the idiots at the UN with their 'Small arms treaty', are they sorry for offending anyone? Hillary? Feinstein? Sotomayor? ANY OF THEM? DO ANY OF THEM GIVE A DAMN HOW YOU FEEL? DO ANY OF THEM APOLOGIZE FOR THEIR RADICAL STANCES? HELL NO!!

I hope Ted keeps pissing in people's wheaties for years to come.

• Like 2

Dont assume that everyone on this sight is a pro gun hunter type. Anyone can sign up and post all they want. Im sure there are more than a few tree hugging anti gun libs on this sight who pretend (lie as they will) just to get their point out. Frauds and liars..its what they do

Ted is a nut but he is right on the 2nd amendment.

Edited by ants
  • Like 2

Dont assume that everyone on this sight is a pro gun hunter type. Anyone can sign up and post all they want. Im sure there are more than a few tree hugging anti gun libs on this sight who pretend (lie as they will) just to get their point out.

Ted is a nut but he is right on the 2nd amendment.

Good point.

• Like 1

I would like someone here to show me any shread of evidence that Ted ever did or said anything that would brand him a racist too! Oh, and by the way, being on the board of the NRA is not a paid position, it is voluntary.

So why don't you just look it up on the internet? Do you need your info spoon fed to you?

I did. I didn't find anything. Maybe you are seeing something in what he said that you think is racist. You said it, so the burden falls on you to defend what you said with a quote. If you are not able to do that, you shouldn't say it.

Except for I'm not arguing a case in court..seriously burden of proof?

Usually when a guy goes in an interveiw and repeatedly use's the N-word on a couple of different occasions that means he is a racest. I can see where that might not be clear to you.