Pepsi It Is!!!

Cabin Fever

This shit is just getting out of hand!! Afraid it's just the beginning too!! Seriously, how would this go over if people were told, "Try to be less black"??? And for Coca-Cola to use this as part of their company training too?? WTF!!! Pepsi it is!!!

Coca-Cola staff told in online training seminar ‘try to be less white' (fox5dc.com)

This stuff will more than likely back-fire and cause animosity! 

Edited by Cabin Fever
  • Like 2

You guys know that's not official Coke policy and it was a Linked In presentation by an outside consultant, right? 

Anyway, here's a list of companies that Coke owns or has interest in. Good luck storming the castle!

A[edit]

• Abbey Well – bottled water available in the United Kingdom
  • Ades – drinking water available in Indonesia[3]
  • Ades – soy-based drinks available in Latin America
  • Alhambra – drinking water available in the United States[4]
  • Ambasa – soft drink sold in Japan and Korea[5]
  • American[6]
  • Ameyal – fruit sodas available only in the cities of Cuernavacaand Toluca in Mexico
  • Amita – fruit juice available in Greece
  • Andina Calcio – fruit juice available in Chile[7]

Angus Caldow

B[edit]

C[edit]

D[edit]

E[edit]

F[edit]

G[edit]

H[edit]

I[edit]

J[edit]

K[edit]

1. Bottled still water available in Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Pakistan, India, Maldives, and Nigeria[10]
  2. A carbonated water with a wide array of variants: tonic, bitter lemon, club soda, and fruit-flavored. Available in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Maldives, Moldova, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, United States, West Bank-Gaza, and Zambia[10]

L[edit]

M[edit]

N[edit]

O[edit]

• Oasis – Non-carbonated juice drink available in Belgium, United Kingdom, Ireland, Malta, France, and the Netherlands[10]
  • Odwalla – juice drinks and natural health beverages available in the United States and Canada[10]
  • Old Colony[6]
  • Olimpija[13]
  • OK Soda

P[edit]

Q[edit]

• Qoo – non-carbonated drink available in Japan
  • Quatro – grapefruit and lemon-flavoured soft drink available in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, and Uruguay[10]
  • Quwat Jabal – citrus-flavoured soft drink available in the Middle East[36][37]

R[edit]

S[edit]

T[edit]

U[edit]

V[edit]

• Valle – orange Juice sold in South America
  • Valpre – bottled water available in South Africa[14]
  • Valser – flavoured and unflavoured bottled water available in Germany, Russia, and Switzerland[10]
  • Vanilla Coke
  • Vault – hybrid energy citrus soda (discontinued)
  • Vault Zero (discontinued)
  • VegitaBeta
  • Vica
  • Victoria – fruit sodas available only in the state of Querétaro in Mexico
  • Vita – orange-flavoured juice drink available in Zambia[10]
  • Vital – bottled water available in Chile[7]
  • ViO
  • Vital O
  • Vitamin Water
  • Vitingo
  • Viva/Viva! – mineral water available in the Philippines
  • Vlasinska Rosa – water packaged in Serbian Vlasina factory (purchased by Coca-Cola HBC in 2005), best selling non sparkling water in the region

W[edit]

Y[edit]

Z[edit]

• Zico – coconut water

5 minutes ago, left field said:

You guys know that's not official Coke policy and it was a Linked In presentation by an outside consultant, right? 

Anyway, here's a list of companies that Coke owns or has interest in. Good luck storming the castle!

A[edit]

• Abbey Well – bottled water available in the United Kingdom
  • Ades – drinking water available in Indonesia[3]
  • Ades – soy-based drinks available in Latin America
  • Alhambra – drinking water available in the United States[4]
  • Ambasa – soft drink sold in Japan and Korea[5]
  • American[6]
  • Ameyal – fruit sodas available only in the cities of Cuernavacaand Toluca in Mexico
  • Amita – fruit juice available in Greece
  • Andina Calcio – fruit juice available in Chile[7]

Angus Caldow

B[edit]

C[edit]

D[edit]

E[edit]

F[edit]

G[edit]

H[edit]

I[edit]

J[edit]

K[edit]

1. Bottled still water available in Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Pakistan, India, Maldives, and Nigeria[10]
  2. A carbonated water with a wide array of variants: tonic, bitter lemon, club soda, and fruit-flavored. Available in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Maldives, Moldova, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, United States, West Bank-Gaza, and Zambia[10]

L[edit]

M[edit]

N[edit]

O[edit]

• Oasis – Non-carbonated juice drink available in Belgium, United Kingdom, Ireland, Malta, France, and the Netherlands[10]
  • Odwalla – juice drinks and natural health beverages available in the United States and Canada[10]
  • Old Colony[6]
  • Olimpija[13]
  • OK Soda

P[edit]

Q[edit]

• Qoo – non-carbonated drink available in Japan
  • Quatro – grapefruit and lemon-flavoured soft drink available in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, and Uruguay[10]
  • Quwat Jabal – citrus-flavoured soft drink available in the Middle East[36][37]

R[edit]

S[edit]

T[edit]

U[edit]

V[edit]

• Valle – orange Juice sold in South America
  • Valpre – bottled water available in South Africa[14]
  • Valser – flavoured and unflavoured bottled water available in Germany, Russia, and Switzerland[10]
  • Vanilla Coke
  • Vault – hybrid energy citrus soda (discontinued)
  • Vault Zero (discontinued)
  • VegitaBeta
  • Vica
  • Victoria – fruit sodas available only in the state of Querétaro in Mexico
  • Vita – orange-flavoured juice drink available in Zambia[10]
  • Vital – bottled water available in Chile[7]
  • ViO
  • Vital O
  • Vitamin Water
  • Vitingo
  • Viva/Viva! – mineral water available in the Philippines
  • Vlasinska Rosa – water packaged in Serbian Vlasina factory (purchased by Coca-Cola HBC in 2005), best selling non sparkling water in the region

W[edit]

Y[edit]

Z[edit]

• Zico – coconut water

Why does it matter if Coke only promoted the online training or made the presentation themselves as a part of their policy?

This is what I don't understand and it frustrates me to no end.

I'm not saying this is how you are saying it but it sure seems like the vast majority of people on the left feel this way.  If the online training was "Be less black" it would be complete outrage and rightfully so but because it's "Be less white" it's no big deal. 

I give up.   

• Like 2

What I'm saying is that I don't think it's a Coke thing and when they got word of it, they backed away. When you have that many companies it's kind of tough to keep track of every vendor for every brand.

People have been told be less black for quite some time now.

45 minutes ago, left field said:

What I'm saying is that I don't think it's a Coke thing and when they got word of it, they backed away. When you have that many companies it's kind of tough to keep track of every vendor for every brand.

YA THINK?? A quote from the CEO, "Coca-Cola CEO James Quincey, responding to calls to boycott Coke over a diversity training, said: 'A few right winged nuts won’t affect our bottom line.'

Fact check: Coca-Cola CEO's alleged insult of boycotters is made up (usatoday.com)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, left field said:

Can you give a documented example?