WTH with this gun law ????

15 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

If i want to i can go to the political discussion section and read it. If the same stuff keeps popping up in the general chit chat what is the point of sections at all?

My post here doesn’t belong in the political section

8 minutes ago, luberhill said:

My post here doesn’t belong in the political section

It's a possible law/amendment to gun rights, which are political. If your "buddy" had an issue buying a gun because the place said there was a new law about a middle name being required that constitutes an um, LAW or regulation on firearms, and let me say this again, a bit more clearly:

That makes the topic political. 

Also, as stated by two other people, you even posted the word LAW in your topic title. So there's that.

7 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

It's a possible law/amendment to gun rights, which are political. If your "buddy" had an issue buying a gun because the place said there was a new law about a middle name being required that constitutes an um, LAW or regulation on firearms, and let me say this again, a bit more clearly:

That makes the topic political. 

Also, as stated by two other people, you even posted the word LAW in your topic title. So there's that.

Yea whatever ... so two people out of all the others have an issue with where it’s posted ... report it and have it moved ..

God forbid If someone sees this as political and the OP doesn’t ..

Like this is that important to start name calling ???

Maybe some people need to get a life...

I really don’t think this is a huge issue

Edited by luberhill
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, luberhill said:

Yea whatever ... so two people out of all the others have an issue with where it’s posted ... report it and have it moved ..

God forbid If someone sees this as political and the OP doesn’t ..

Like this is that important to start name calling ???

Maybe some people need to get a life

1 minute ago, luberhill said:

Thanks for the policing ...

:rolleyes::banghead:

2 minutes ago, Grouse said:

So now we know who the forum police are.  God forbid something gets missed.

Lol , yup ... amazing how some are so fast to point out ,when splitting hairs ,something doesn’t meet their criteria for a proper post ... a thousand pardons master 

• Haha 1

Communists love hot lines that loyal minions can call to turn in their neighbors.  They call to curry favor with authorities and punish those who don't conform.  It sadism lite.

Maybe there's hope if it gets moved to the political forum, it can get locked too.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

And just like that, it's been moved to the not generally seen political section. 

Seems to me a law affecting every gun buyer, including hunting guns, would be something hunters would want everyone to be aware of.  It's only political if the politics of the law come under discussion.

Maybe some hunters are pro gun control and don't want everyone to be aware of these laws.  Maybe if they hunt without firearms, they want to make it so everyone else has to do likewise.

Sad

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

You are welcome,obviously you dont understand some of the forum rules so i am trying to help.

I guess not, sure glad we have you to keep everyone in line !

Jump over to the Political site , I do believe someone there posted using an incorrect word

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Grouse said:

And just like that, it's been moved to the not generally seen political section. 

Seems to me a law affecting every gun buyer, including hunting guns, would be something hunters would want everyone to be aware of.  It's only political if the politics of the law come under discussion.

Maybe some hunters are pro gun control and don't want everyone to be aware of these laws.  Maybe if they hunt without firearms, they want to make it so everyone else has to do likewise.

Edited by luberhill

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

Alright,maybe over the top. Jeremy K likes throwing his treasured opinions into the discussion on lots of different topics in the general chit chat and has not been called out on it. So i guess i just got a little over sensitized to yet another great insight ... 

Opinions are fine,how and where you state them should be a consideration on this forum. 

Boo hoo , someone started a thread under the wrong heading ,grow up.

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

Sad

What's sad are ass hats who come to a hunting forum to post 80% political bullshit, piss and moan about everyone and everything under the sun, and generally do nothing but disrupt what the damn site is supposed to be about adding nothing at all of substance. That's sad!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1