NRA Indoor Bullseye

I think I've asked this before but did anyone do indoor NRA bullseye matches this winter? This year the traveling league in was postal. Each club shot at home range. It's with a 22LR chambered pistol at 50ft with one unsupported hand. I've been modifying my Ruger MarkIII hunter pistol to fit me better and make it more of a target pistol. Still have some work to do though. I think the 10 ring on the slow fire target is 0.9 inches diameter for a size reference.

I'd like to get slow fire score up above 90 and other targets up into high 90s. Bueller?

20210308_193002.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No but looks like a fun game.  I have a Ruger Mark IV in my safe just sitting there. 
Great winter time hobby to keep your trigger control up to par. Many clubs with an indoor shooting range have something like it. 20 minutes for 10 shots on slow fire. Timed fire target is 10 shots with each shot fired within 4 seconds. Last is rapid fire (same size target as timed fire) with 10 shots fired in 20 seconds.

Thats some nice shooting for unsupported singlehand....
Thanks. To get on our team scratch roster each match you have to shoot in the 270s or higher out of 300 points. Not on it yet but getting there.

• Like 2