LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

High shoulder means different things IMO to people - over spine...alive, and not really shoulder. If it's genuinely through the paddles, well, that should be a dead deer. I would also think if it were through paddles, the arrow would have broken quickly. 
From what info I got....right behind the paddles.....but high.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fletch said:

I hunt a spot loaded with hickory trees. You can't walk some years without stepping on nuts. I have never seen a deer eat one. I have heard a couple times they will eat them but .........not here.

They pound them here along with beech nuts too.  Yeah the whole walk in and out I’m stepping on and crunching hickory nuts.  They also seem to be hitting the plots very hard this year large family groups spent the morning in my plots. I see a lot of guys say the deer don’t hit their plots that’s not the case here the food sources work the way they’re supposed to here.  It’s too early to mow leaves and nuts on the trail in….couple weeks and I will.  

I need to net trap one of your fat does to put over here and teach them to eat hickory nuts lol. 

I am out of likes as well so all you get a like, you just don't know it!!

2 more hours and ima back out in a tree.

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

I need to net trap one of your fat does to put over here and teach them to eat hickory nuts lol. 

I am out of likes as well so all you get a like, you just don't know it!!

2 more hours and ima back out in a tree.

Perhaps their is a fat doe badge in or near future.   Ha

Same here 4 430 back to the woods. 

good hunting all 

Let’s do this. Wind got a bit more west than I was hoping but we will make it work. 

Sitting on the biggest deer plot in our arsenal! Got two of the three trails from bedding covered tonight!

We have one buck on our mind today. We shall see!

5C7F4BCC-6C35-4687-9560-8874F87A9884.png

0A0A06B6-21FD-449F-8369-7295A554D3F0.png

7C90B813-7675-45B0-BF7B-FC44D7276F5C.jpeg

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, phade said:

Let’s do this. Wind got a bit more west than I was hoping but we will make it work. 

Sitting on the biggest deer plot in our arsenal! Got two of the three trails from bedding covered tonight!

We have one buck on our mind today. We shall see!

5C7F4BCC-6C35-4687-9560-8874F87A9884.png

0A0A06B6-21FD-449F-8369-7295A554D3F0.png

7C90B813-7675-45B0-BF7B-FC44D7276F5C.jpeg

wow that's green

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Die hard early my man.  All day sits already.....your serious

Im to lazy to walk the 15 minutes to the truck leave come back and then walk again lol.

I brought my tablet and watched 22mile and million dollar girl or whatever the boxing movie is called.

22 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Die hard early my man.  All day sits already.....your serious

17 minutes ago, Red said:

Im to lazy to walk the 15 minutes to the truck leave come back and then walk again lol.

I brought my tablet and watched 22mile and million dollar girl or whatever the boxing movie is called.

Red, Thanks for making it sound like your less manly than us mortals. I know I appreciate it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Boys are pumped for opening day.....and they get to skip dinner and just eat snacks all night! Can't ask for a better Friday night!!052c390497e2def4c2fadf6491ac4999.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Yes!!!

And good lord have they grown!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1