LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im three more mosquitoes away from getting the f out of here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Corey did his first hunt yesterday.  heres his texts.....

1-"First hunt of the year - in Roadkill"  6:46am 

2- "getting the F%^#$ out of here, mosquitoes are insane bad"  7:23am

better hope they arent the mosquitoes from the eastern part of the state carrying EHD

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Highs near 80 next week, this "autumn" is bananaland

Screw that .. after you said this I checked our 10 day forecast here lol it's not suppose to go above 68 the next 10 days with lows in the 40s at night.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Yea the 18th looks like a little bit of cooler weather. Still no frost in sight for anywhere. Which we need to stem the EHD and the Mosquiters!

maybe they'll fly west so WNY has to deal with some EHD adversity for a change.

• Sad 1

honestly if we're going to get warm weather, this is the best week or 2 to get it. 

I was disappointed today to find that the browning cell cam I was having trouble with today that would just "die" on me and then restart with a battery tray eject will not power up at all and has been dead for 5 days. Currently on minute 20 of hold.

Also pulled some reg trail cams to find 1 absolute giant and some shooters. Everything right now is 3-5am, which isn't surprising.

• Like 2

Figure I’ll join the let’s catch West Nile Virus crew!! 72 and the mosquiters are at boomer health status!! Figured mosquitoe bites on top of poison ivy would be cool.

Got the Thermocell tonight though at least. Figured its special hot so let’s walk to the far Hole stand! This is more of a gun stand but I wanted to drop a cam on way in and do an observation watch over here.

Last hunt until Tuesday so bring it, LFG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Starting to second guess my idea to sit in a swamp. Pretty sure I'm sitting directly above the mosquito hatchery for 7F... The water is literally moving with larvae... IMG_20211006_161709075.thumb.jpg.cb4fd6caacac7cb42d3e4c6d6c9b5405.jpg

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Swamp has where it’s been at for me… get it done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sun came out shortly after I got in my stand, facing straight into the sun. Temps have soared so I’m hot and the mosquitoes and flies are swarming me! All quiet in 8H. Except for the Black Walnuts raining down on and around me. 

image.jpg

• Like 2