LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Well, I’m not sure if this is a good idea or a bad idea. But a hive of bees decided to move in. My butt is about three feet from the hive entrance, the lower hole.
595CE48A-7B67-4699-9E47-C609E75B0978.thumb.jpeg.cf55cbc06999968918ca1d6c643b2a9b.jpeg

Oh hell no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Not going lie I stood here about two rungs from the platform for a solid five minutes. Definitely weighing options. Tried to talk myself into believing they were all just coming home for the evening soon. It’s like JFK here. Coming and going lol. So far so good. Here is to some hope and prayer.

Rest of the set:

FFFB4A13-F70A-4976-9B60-264CDC6B1489.png

• Like 6

Starting to second guess my idea to sit in a swamp. Pretty sure I'm sitting directly above the mosquito hatchery for 7F... The water is literally moving with larvae... IMG_20211006_161709075.thumb.jpg.cb4fd6caacac7cb42d3e4c6d6c9b5405.jpg

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

I see EHD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, phade said:

Hard pass on that swamp picture. I have the clap just looking at it now. Thanks. Bees please.

Bees in my hives are very docile can be inches from hives and they just fly around you .. all depends on the queen . Hope you have a gentle hive there

• Like 2

1 minute ago, G-Man said:

Bees in my hives are very docile can be inches from hives and they just fly around you .. all depends on the queen . Hope you have a gentle hive there

The " Queen "....  You mean bees are gay too  ??...Damn  !!  That must HURT..!!........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, phade said:

Well, I’m not sure if this is a good idea or a bad idea. But a hive of bees decided to move in. My butt is about three feet from the hive entrance, the lower hole.

595CE48A-7B67-4699-9E47-C609E75B0978.jpeg

Hopefully you didn't eat a banana today.  They have the same smell to a bee as the "sting" pheromone. 

Just now, DDT said:

Hopefully you didn't eat a banana today.  They have the same smell to a bee as the "sting" pheromone. 

I have never eaten a banana once after tasting it one time as a kid. Safe there. 

Spoke and a small 5/6 seen from the stand this evening. Saw two pairs of does on walk out.

Perhaps most important no bee stings to report.

The three year old I passed on Saturday was active again in daylight based on cam pics that were rolling in. Outside of him it was pretty quiet on cams today.

• Like 1

Spoke and a small 5/6 seen from the stand this evening. Saw two pairs of does on walk out.
Perhaps most important no bee stings to report.
The three year old I passed on Saturday was active again in daylight based on cam pics that were rolling in. Outside of him it was pretty quiet on cams today.
Are you local or in Ohio?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

3S (Westchester County): 55 degrees, 2mph N winds. Going for a quick hunt before work this morning. 658am sunrise, 628am legal shooting time. Updates will be minimal since I’ll be sitting a folding chair and need to keep my movements limited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4