LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

dd2989f736d69b306d6eb51b6c64e017.jpg
I’m stuck in punta Cana for a wedding so i missed it but my daughter maddy got it done tonight with her great grandfather!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great grandfather as in your grandfather or great grandfather as in he's an awesome grandfather or is it that he's an awesome great-grandfather

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

• Like 1

First time not seeing deer tonight. Beech nuts were falling good tonight.  645 I headed out of the woods onto a powerline. While standing there I watched a bear come out. He headed down the powerline trail behind me as I walked home. I figure he headed into the beech nuts.

I have seen several bears over the years, but first one bow hunting. He was the biggest I can recall seeing, and only the second one I have seen on this property. 

Hope he was passing through,  I don't have interest in a bear.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Loving the kids smiles and pictures. Way to go guys!

Thanks to a few good for nothing democrats, there won’t be too many of those smiles in my home county of Erie this year.  I will not forget that and will vote straight republican in all elections henceforth.

I encourage all others here to do likewise, especially left field, versatile hunter, gobbler chaser (who may actually all be be the same individual because none has posted photos showing their face), as well as chef and bowman Mike, who at least have the balls to post photos of themselves unlike that/those other fella(s)/gal(s).

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 2

3N: 57 degrees, 7-8mph east wind. 701am sunrise

LFG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

705am- I just passed up a spike Under 15yards but took great video. Here’s a screenshot

d7b393786fa49cc40b9eb5e9ae2c9587.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 7

Nothing again today but one of my target bucks is back. Reopened 10 big rubs found his tracks and his bed.  His bed is 15yards off the road.   So now I know he's back time to play the chess game.  I opened up a scrape while I was there. I won't be back for another 2 weeks since I was so  close to his bed. Needs some time to settle back down

Edited by Swamp_bucks
  • Like 3

Thanks to a few good for nothing democrats, there won’t be too many of those smiles in my home county of Erie this year.  I will not forget that and will vote straight republican in all elections henceforth.

I encourage all others here to do likewise, especially left field, versatile hunter, gobbler chaser (who may actually all be be the same individual because none has posted photos showing their face), as well as chef and bowman Mike, who at least have the balls to post photos of themselves unlike that/those other fella(s)/gal(s).

How so ?