LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Sat in 3S this morning for two hours before football practice….63 degrees and buggy.
Not a critter was stirring….
Maybe sneak in a pm hunt if you WNY guys hold that storm there for a few more hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im shocked this heat wave doesnt have them on their feet? I feared an early rut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Sat in 3S this morning for two hours before football practice….63 degrees and buggy.
Not a critter was stirring….
Maybe sneak in a pm hunt if you WNY guys hold that storm there for a few more hours.

You’re my pick through tomorrow so get in a tree later please 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, buffalojay83 said:

This doe has huge balls tho. She was gonna burro herself into her bed but I caught her first!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

They taste similar to horse but a little sweeter. Not sure if they can be legally eaten in the US though, but our northern border is now open for the fully vaccinated.  You could sneak it over there if you want to try it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

They taste similar to horse but a little sweeter. Not sure if they can be legally eaten in the US though, but our northern border is now open for the fully vaccinated.  You could sneak it over there if you want to try it.

Better tasting than bald Eagle ? 

45 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

That thing is gonna taste like ass..

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Horse is very good sweet meat.. glad Canada is close

Rained here all day. Radar looks like the rain is past us now. Cell cams have been dead!! Have 7 out, but the only pics have been of a coon in the past 36hrs! Never seen them so dead before and started wondering if there was an issue transmitting pics or something. I even went out to my nearest cell cam to test it, but it’s working fine. Guess the critters have just been laying low, before and during the storm. Thought it might be a good time to jump in the stand for an evening hunt. Surely something should be moving…

In Ohio. Crapshow of a day but in a tree. Stands we bought and reserved at a store here we’re sold on accident so we had drive an hour each way to buy more. Only got one stand up in a closedown area to parking spot. There is a small wet marsh. Partner is on way into another stand has seen 4 already. Cool n windy, 15-20. Front has gone by.

Yes that is corn and big n j. Set a cam over it. No idea what is here so we need inventory.

A497EC5C-11E6-43C1-BAFB-64162ED2A03A.png

Edited by phade
  • Like 3