LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

I'm in for the night, more of an observation sit but... Had the truck on two wheels when I parked too. That wasn't too fun. Didn't see a big hole in the ditch with the grass and my front passenger tire dropped into it and my driver rear was 2ft off the ground and I was teetering back and forth. Luckily the big wide tires I just put on pulled me back up easily... Should've taken a pic but the pucker factor was in effect. IMG_20211025_154905439.jpg

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

On behalf of @Belo via Instagram:

Hey Biz, I can’t seem to get logged into the forum. It’s like I’m locked out or something. Anyway, here’s the buck I shot. Can you please post it for me?

b332e64437a7df71ef8c2d186b9b9c2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 6
  • Haha 11

On behalf of [mention=2761]Belo[/mention] via Instagram:

Hey Biz, I can’t seem to get logged into the forum. It’s like I’m locked out or something. Anyway, here’s the buck I shot. Can you please post it for me?

Atta boy!! Make meat!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

I’m back in 3S before the storm coming tonight and tomorrow- hopefully a few ladies make there way to gorge on acorns before they (the deer) get washed away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lay off my bucks, will ya. I owe @suburbanfarmer buck points later this week.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 2:26 PM, phade said:

Pulled cam and confirmed the buck I saw this AM, 11 pt. Moved stand, never trust Onyx. Property line was 30 yards off as we verified. Feeling like dog shit. Partner and I heading home. No PM hunt. Wife sick too but negative Covid test.

I was still am a big fan of onx. However I relied a little too much on it dragging out my deer. I had marked some spots, including the deer that would be best to drag it out without too much rough stuff. Still hung the orange gutout glove (old habits die hard) and when I went back to drag the spot I marked was a good 30 yards off, which is kind of a big deal in thick nasty stuff. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Moho81 said:

I get you want to keep your hunts to yourself and what not but after all you did post that got something. Could you at least elaborate on what the buck was? a spike, fork a basket a nice 8 or maybe even a 10? I just have a curious mind and consider all deer to be a trophy. 

Either way a sincere congratulations! 

I know it's weird. If it helps explain my reasoning a little, the last 4 or 5 years have involved a few properties with other guys hunting it. I have no idea who is out there and again it just makes more sense to keep it to myself. 

I guess if it helps ease your mind, I was a happy man.

4 hours ago, chrisw said:

It was a "bastard" as he eloquently put it in the story.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

i thought i did a pretty good job removing gender giveaways. Can women be bastards? haha

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I called DEC and @Belo hasn't reported his harvest yet. He has a few more days to do so. Once he does, I can report back how many points.

me and the DEC are good. Remember one already came to my house this year to give me a tag for the roadkill.

3 hours ago, Nomad said:

I’ll drive by Belo ‘s house and peak in the garage .

honestly the door was open all weekend, you could have easily have snuck a peak ;)

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Let it be.........respect the guys wishes.

eh it's all good. If i really didn't want any grief i wouldn't have posted at all.

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

On behalf of @Belo via Instagram:

dude that's f'n hilarious!

• Like 3

10-day forecast looks like a lightswitch goes on, on 11/1. Rising pressure, with lows in the mid 30s and highs in the upper 40s/low 50s. About as nice as you can ask for in the first few days of Nov.

That will be a tough week at work for me. I don't get out of jail until 11/6.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, phade said:

10-day forecast looks like a lightswitch goes on, on 11/1. Rising pressure, with lows in the mid 30s and highs in the upper 40s/low 50s. About as nice as you can ask for in the first few days of Nov.

That will be a tough week at work for me. I don't get out of jail until 11/6.

Covid bite you too?

6 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Covid bite you too?

Wife and I both took tests and were negative. She tested Saturday and me on Sunday. 

Since the time the pandemic started, this is the first time where I was pretty confident I finally caught it. But, nada. Some other bug I guess. That said, if I still don't feel better as the week progresses I'll probably insist on another.

Hope you are holding up well.

• Thanks 1