LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

47 minutes ago, phade said:

10-day forecast looks like a lightswitch goes on, on 11/1. Rising pressure, with lows in the mid 30s and highs in the upper 40s/low 50s. About as nice as you can ask for in the first few days of Nov.

That will be a tough week at work for me. I don't get out of jail until 11/6.

This is when being self employed will be great. I have not hunted a ton as of yet,but that is going to change...has already, I was out a.m. and p.m. yesterday. on my drive home from work I drove past a new property I can hunt and it has two hayfields on either side of the road, I counted 20+ does without slowing down a ton. I will pop over there this week sometime and get a lay of the land.

No it was not.  1 yote and a fox after it was running away because someone couldn’t help their dad find the safety in time!
It was a yote.

I cannot be responsible for everything !

Now that we are getting critical, you also missed 2 horses. At 40 yards !

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, phade said:

10-day forecast looks like a lightswitch goes on, on 11/1. Rising pressure, with lows in the mid 30s and highs in the upper 40s/low 50s. About as nice as you can ask for in the first few days of Nov.

That will be a tough week at work for me. I don't get out of jail until 11/6.

Just saw that hoping I end up getting the day off I put in for it will give me 6 in a row starting Saturday.  

Feel better hopefully it's not covid. We had a respiratory infection run through my house 2 weeks ago.  

• Like 1

This BELO guy is a DB. What a LOW character individual. He BRAGS to everyone about a buck he shot last Friday and then creates a stir about not posting a pic and then uses Photoshop to cut and copy his head on a small Spike horn.  He is the type of guy you let in to hunt on a farm and then completely takes over and gets you kicked out.  Why post on this forum if you are not willing to share.

Reason I hate hunting now. Use to be fun but now there are so many guys out there like BELO. Hopefully Karma will catch up with guys like this.

2 minutes ago, 8Fhunter said:

This BELO guy is a DB. What a LOW character individual. He BRAGS to everyone about a buck he shot last Friday and then creates a stir about not posting a pic and then uses Photoshop to cut and copy his head on a small Spike horn.  He is the type of guy you let in to hunt on a farm and then completely takes over and gets you kicked out.  Why post on this forum if you are not willing to share.

Reason I hate hunting now. Use to be fun but now there are so many guys out there like BELO. Hopefully Karma will catch up with guys like this.

Wow.  What a first post!  And you think Belo is a DB???  Might be the other way around 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Thinking you may be the only one out there today so the hopes of the forum and behind you! Good luck!

Yeah well probably could have worked or duck hunted but have week off and needed some time off from work and just to relax.  Figured this is what I got rain gear for and no one to duck hunt with up early and figured I’d give it a go.  By the looks of today’s posts it should be fun just to watch the responses roll through going to be good ha Keep me entertained for a few hours

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lomax said:

Yeah well probably could have worked or duck hunted but have week off and needed some time off from work and just to relax.  Figured this is what I got rain gear for and no one to duck hunt with up early and figured I’d give it a go.  By the looks of today’s posts it should be fun just to watch the responses roll through going to be good ha Keep me entertained for a few hours

one rainy day and a newbie goes sideways.  lol 

Color me jealous .  I am at work and would rather sit out in the rain even without the cover of the buckform than be here!  

Good luck - but even if no shot - cant beat the view! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 8Fhunter said:

Ummmmmmmm...... Welcome to the forum...????? 

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, 8Fhunter said:

Just because he married your ex girlfriend, you don't have to resort to name calling.

Btw, @Belo didn't post the photoshop with spike buck. I posted it. If you want to buy that NFT, please PM me directly. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, 8Fhunter said:

I bet this is someone we know on the forum trying to stir thing up!! Made a new handle and posted. Best way to remedy this is not to respond!! Anyway Congrats BELO on the deer and Welcome aboard 8FHUNTER.

• Like 2