LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Daytime yesterday. Hope for a repeat one of these evenings. Off til Monday for first time this season. 
124732.jpeg.ce066de196ab95f5ee8d0345fdd3edfd.jpeg
That boy needs a new home on your wall! Double crab claw 12......that's a beaut of a 9h(I think) buck if I have ever seen one!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Two nephew's and I are out.  Dom was on stand for about 2min when a spike came out in the food plot. His very first shot at a deer with a bow resulted in a miss. 
That's no biggie....swing and miss on a spiker this early gets the shakes out! He'll be ready to drop the hammer when the next basket 8 steps out around 5:45!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

That's no biggie....swing and miss on a spiker this early gets the shakes out! He'll be ready to drop the hammer when the next basket 8 steps out around 5:45!

That's what I told him. And to make sure he's a little closer, lol.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

That boy needs a new home on your wall! Double crab claw 12......that's a beaut of a 9h(I think) buck if I have ever seen one!

Yes sir 9h! One of quite a few showing this year. High Hope's for sure 

Finally back in a tree, quite sunny. Farmer is harvesting corn in big field way to my east, so hopefully some get chased out of there and head my way.f5f0adf70fe55580575e221e9bcb96f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Halon 6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk