LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

My son and I are in for the afternoon....couldn't get out 10-2....the front driverside tire in my truck was slowly losing air over the last two weeks so I needed to get that fixed this morning. All is good now so we are out. Walked right past a 4pt. Bedded in the grapes.....he could care less we are here. My son even peeked back down the row and he was just chilling. Must we waiting for the ladies to show up so he can harass them this afternoon..

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

My son and I are in for the afternoon....couldn't get out 10-2....the front driverside tire in my truck was slowly losing air over the last two weeks so I needed to get that fixed this morning. All is good now so we are out. Walked right past a 4pt. Bedded in the grapes.....he could care less we are here. My son even peeked back down the row and he was just chilling. Must we waiting for the ladies to show up so he can harass them this afternoon..

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Mine went down to 26 and it hasnt gone lower, its been a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 hours ago, Caveman said:

I shot a spike this morning about 10 minutes before I had resolved to pack it in.  I have been bowhunting for 11 years, and this is only my second deer with a bow.  I bow hunt exclusively state land, and between work and kids I only get to hunt one half-day a week--some weeks not at all.  I know a lot of guys would pass a spike, but I was absolutely shaking with excitement.  

Congrats on the buck if the deer gets you excited that's all that matters.  Post some hero picks.

• Like 5

In for the afternoon with my daughter. She made sure to bring the lucky skittles. Changed plans up a bit we are sitting over a food plot in a box blind. I was told there was good activity here last night and because I have my daughter with me the guy that was going to hunt this stand told me to go there instead. Yep I definitely hunt with some good dudes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 11

I’m in looking for a fat doe. I set up a blind in some blowdown up by the road where we park and I have bumped deer 3 nights in the last two weeks.
I got into a damn fist fight setting up the blind and broke a pole and ripped it. It about had me down but I beat the bitch and we are setup more or less. A little 100 mph tape next trip will fix her up!! Glad I brought the thermocell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, biggamefish said:

Weather man jipped me out of a good hunting day. I am in now and hoping all the clear coat from the woodshop is off my hands!! Maybe it will be the magic deer scent. 

Yeah....he jumped me too Matt. Good luck out there buddy! Remember, I  got you this week! Send it!