LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

What was a slow morning just was chaos. A doe came running up to me mouth wide open. Then I heard grunting and blowing behind her, 3 bucks came running in, ran circles around me chasing each other. 2 8 points and a 3 pt, couldn't get them to stop for anything! I can still hear them chasing

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, chrisw said:

What was a slow morning just was chaos. A doe came running up to me mouth wide open. Then I heard grunting and blowing behind her, 3 bucks came running in, ran circles around me chasing each other. 2 8 points and a 3 pt, couldn't get them to stop for anything! I can still hear them chasing

Hot doe running by stand.   You have a good day ahead of you!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, chrisw said:

Your sit just turned into an all day affair or till you shoot one!! Keep on your toes. That's how mine happened Friday.

• Like 2

I had a great afternoon yesterday, stalking a new piece of land I've never been to before. After walking around for a few hours, I sat down in a random spot and did a few doe bleats. 5 doe immediately emerged and came within 15 yards of me. Then I went to another spot, which was really thick and wooded. I wasn't careful and bumped a big buck who was bedded down. I'm gonna try to go back this afternoon and see if he's there again.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NonTypical said:

Been up since 3 in pain. It’s killing me seeing some of the pics that I was getting last night near my stands. One big 9 and an 8 with 2 kickers. Hope they stick around. Going to try and change my Dr’s appointment to today so that I can get some more meds. I can actually feel my rib moving back and forth on my back. Not good at all. I don’t see myself getting out anytime in the near future. Good luck to all today. Knock down some big ones. 

I feel your pain and share the anger & frustration :(

Edited by suburbanfarmer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Good luck all. This week looks good weather wise, at least in SENY. I'm taking a vacation day from work on Wednesday to hunt AM & PM and then likely hunt again Friday morning

What are the chances the week after i pick u, u hunt hard :no:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If would like someone to keep your spot warm while you run out for lunch, coffee or a nap, I'm sure you could plenty of volunteers here! :pardon:
I'm hanging out as long as I can! I didn't come with intentions of staying all day. No food, one water bottle, if I sit the rest of the day I'll see nothing more, if I leave my cell cam will have a giant on it an hour after I bail... The good news is I have the next 3 days to sit all day. Hopefully I get another opportunity.