LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

28 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

If would like someone to keep your spot warm while you run out for lunch, coffee or a nap, I'm sure you could plenty of volunteers here! :pardon:

9 minutes ago, chrisw said:

I'm hanging out as long as I can! I didn't come with intentions of staying all day. No food, one water bottle, if I sit the rest of the day I'll see nothing more, if I leave my cell cam will have a giant on it an hour after I bail... The good news is I have the next 3 days to sit all day. Hopefully I get another opportunity.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

No one needs to keep his spot warm @Lomax and I will be more than happy to run anything that he needs directly out to him at his stand free of charge. 

We have big money riding on his success! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

No one needs to keep his spot warm @Lomax and I will be more than happy to run anything that he needs directly out to him at his stand free of charge. 

We have big money riding on his success! 

I even have a few does tied up at home that are coming into heat.  If you need them let me know they are easy going and slow so they don’t wander to far from your stand and bring the bux right in. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Nothing posted ….He MUST be tracking!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But did anyone pick him this week? Why would he admit to killing a giant buck when's currently in first place in fantasy hunting?

Halloween morning sit, saw 1 doe on the way to the stand at about 5:30. I had the headlamp on red mode and she didn’t seem too spooked. She bounced off without blowing. Then I proceeded to sit in the rain for 4 hours only to see one coyote. I took a shot but it was through some limbs and the arrow ended up deflecting down hitting the ground about a foot in front of it. The rest of the morning was a bust. It looks like Wednesday I’ll be able to get out. But I’m flying solo with our kids this weekend so no hunting. Can’t wait for the lower temps in the forecast!

• Like 1

A few post-school hunts for me until daylight savings robs me of most of these opportunities. 3S management hunt so any doe or any chocolate-racked buck are fair game to give them the Biz-ness!!!
58 and windy but predicted (guessed by forecaster) to lay down by 5
44af42144f6e21b42253608a67661a09.jpg

• Like 5