LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Been up and in since 6:30. 36 degrees here and light breeze. Was watching strange flashes in the eastern sky like lightning but skies all clear with stars??
Had a fox sounding off before light and just heard some turkeys. Cmon big doe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was an absolutely insane night and morning on my cams.   Many different bucks including several shooters.   And here I am stuck at work with meetings at 11 and 3pm.   Hope it keeps up for tomorrow.  Good  luck to all out there.   Its definitely heating up.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Was an absolutely insane night and morning on my cams.   Many different bucks including several shooters.   And here I am stuck at work with meetings at 11 and 3pm.   Hope it keeps up for tomorrow.  Good  luck to all out there.   Its definitely heating up.

Zoom meetings are a must lolol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Hope they are getting all their affairs in order before you get out there tomorrow! Good luck buddy!