LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

16 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Heading back in for a PM hunt and hopefully a recovery as well in 3S. There’s your 9am blood.

5a8e1b85ec8676a2d2d3c9bf1f6262d6.jpg
ce5b38fdcaf2b68350cf30d4abe98574.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can't just toss a vague nugget out like this! For all we know you had a bloody nose this morning or a bloody...... never mind. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dinorocks said:

Live from the driveway…heading north of the ADKs to set up a primitive camp to live in for the next ~3 weeks to hunt (flintlock/stone point), trap, and fly fish.  Glad I just got new springs for the Jeep!

Good luck hunting!

CAC7C798-DB3D-4D9E-BE21-556EE5D9E2A5.jpeg

So awesome!  Keep us posted, when you can.

I swear the squirrels and deer work together. I saw a big grey on my morning sit mulling around close to my tree. Then five minutes after a little pause in his activities I thought he picked back up. Turns out it was a doe sneaking in and I was late getting turned around and set for the shot. She made it past and into the brush.

I do like that spot though, I just have to find a good way in there without getting wet feet in the brushy field that I have to cross. That may be easier in the afternoon than in the morning...

• Haha 1

You can't just toss a vague nugget out like this! For all we know you had a bloody nose this morning or a bloody...... never mind. 

more to this story........ Send one on that 6?

Recovered and back to deer hunting.

30yd shot. Hit high shoulder and out through the guts. Small female but clean coat (no mange).

From the ground (no blind). Was sitting on folding chair on a rock bluff

9ac23086cbe611a718b50ad93a751d4e.jpg
1b7283b1c2356d9deb6d2ede5bbb3eec.jpg

• Like 35

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Recovered and back to deer hunting.

30yd shot. Hit high shoulder and out through the guts. Small female but clean coat (no mange).

From the ground (no blind). Was sitting on folding chair on a rock bluff

9ac23086cbe611a718b50ad93a751d4e.jpg
1b7283b1c2356d9deb6d2ede5bbb3eec.jpg

Nice shot! 

• Like 1

Forgot to mention all the bucks that me and my friend saw today were on their feet from 1030-1200. That's 2 sits in a row I've had bucks around me at midday. 
Same here the last 3 days, outside of mid day it's alot slower

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So far three bucks spotted , spike lulled around me for a few minutes. A big shooter 8 nose to ground came out of cow pasture and headed away from me . Lastly a 5 pt that wanted me to shoot but I passed .Hopefully for a bigger boy. Looks like the seeking phase is on by me at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, dinorocks said:

Live from the driveway…heading north of the ADKs to set up a primitive camp to live in for the next ~3 weeks to hunt (flintlock/stone point), trap, and fly fish.  Glad I just got new springs for the Jeep!

Good luck hunting!

I’d expect you to be driving a horse drawn carriage or such .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dinorocks said:

Good luck hunting!

You going to be anywhere near me? I'm north of the ADKs..