LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

1 hour ago, Hock3y24 said:

Legal was 6:24 here and I coulda shot every minute of it on the field edge with my bow.

Yes, it depends on where you are set up.  I was in woods and when the sun went behind the trees it got dark quick.  On a field edge with the sun more out in the horizon, it would stay lighter longer.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nomad said:

I’ve got my warm clothes laid out , heated vest charged up . Tomorrow is our anniversary,so half a day I guess . The question is which stand ?

I’ve got midweight gear benched tomorrow and cold gear up next. Our anniversary? Are you sending flowers to my treestand? Good luck out there tomorrow. 

29 minutes ago, Otto said:

Yes, it depends on where you are set up.  I was in woods and when the sun went behind the trees it got dark quick.  On a field edge with the sun more out in the horizon, it would stay lighter longer.  

I’m toast on pins 45 before legal ends under tree canopy. The field on way out bright as get up. Need a hard frost and wind one night to keep me in stand that extra time. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

Appreciate it .Ill be in the East Aurora Orchard park Area .

I had some really good action in East Aurora today.  Good luck I hope you have a bunch of action and connect.

32 here , finishing coffee in the truck I’ll head in soon . In the past the bucks have chased does around the little bean field , as well as I’ve taken two tens right there in archery , which means I won’t see anything .

7 minutes ago, Lomax said:

Say saw this online yesterday Pretty impressive and reason to hunt the Dacks. Perhaps a Nys record if all good with the harvest.  Anyone else see this or hear about it?

732614BC-F087-4761-B891-120C45270D13.png

2BEA7349-A28F-4BC6-955F-1045FA2C7618.png

Unofficial 184 as a non typical. Killed back in September. It was in ny outdoor news. Beautiful buck. 

• Like 1