LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

39 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Well some excitement.   Doe blowing like crazy upwind of me and running around.  Only caught flashes of tail in brush.  Guessing a buck was annoying her.  Here here mr buck.  

I think BIG things are headed your way today!! That one tank, of a buck with the knarly left side, would look awesome in the man cave!!!

18 hours ago, dinorocks said:

Live from the driveway…heading north of the ADKs to set up a primitive camp to live in for the next ~3 weeks to hunt (flintlock/stone point), trap, and fly fish.  Glad I just got new springs for the Jeep!

Good luck hunting!

CAC7C798-DB3D-4D9E-BE21-556EE5D9E2A5.jpeg

Good Luck my friend. Looking forward to hearing about your adventure when you get back. Take care and be safe. brian

8 minutes ago, grampy said:

I think BIG things are headed your way today!! That one tank, of a buck with the knarly left side, would look awesome in the man cave!!!

Lol.  From your lips to Gods ears.  If the wind shifts as predicted I may just sit a stand 20yds downwind of the scrape he worked last night.  Maybe he will make a repeat appearance.   That would be nice.   Regardless it was awesome seeing him.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Other than a doe bedded 60yds away, nothing is moving.  Come to think of it, she ain’t moving either.  

As you well know, that can change in seconds!! He's in there, just have to wait for him to make the next move. Sending good mojo, and a prayer too!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, chrisw said:

the action for me has really come to a halt this morning compared to the last 3 days...

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

I don't know if you will ever be able to compare your last 3 days to anything ever again. Sounded like the most exciting 3 days in the woods without ever taking a deer.

Got decent penetration but not as much as I expected, 25 yd shot, great blood 5 yds from hit, I saw blood fly out of him as he ran, bubbles in blood too. I possibly heard him crash but not certain. pretty 8 pt

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

• Like 15