LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Wow didn't realize how many crossbow and bow hunters are out  here this line is long.
Glad I came early . Looks like the pushers are here .  I wonder if they are going to push today .  May sit near them lolol

Pushing during “archery”… that. That right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick update from yesterday evening hunt. The farmer was still cutting the beans when I worked my way in, so I figured his commotion covered the noise I made getting into my stand. Set up over a couple fresh scrapes. After the farmer left, everything was really quiet except for the squirrels. I didn't see any deer. WorkEd my way down and on the way out I pushed five or six deer. I just saw their bushy tails in the distance as they ran away. No idea if they were boys or girls. I'll be back in the morning.

Ground hunting with the self bow this afternoon. Watching what looks like a freshly worked scrape. Real thick cover, the deer will be close if I get the opportunity.No deer sighted yet but keep reminding myself all it will take is just one deer to turn a good hunt into a great hunt. Good luck everyone.

3 hours ago, Chef said:

Yes antler restrictions and yes you can take a doe with your either sex tag…. Where in 3h

Near the reservoir  friend lives up the had a big buck in his yard wanted me to come up. By the time I got there he was gone.picturelooked like a 8 or 10 .

Near the reservoir  friend lives up the had a big buck in his yard wanted me to come up. By the time I got there he was gone.picturelooked like a 8 or 10 .

Nice, my camp was in 3h great area

Went out with my son this afternoon. We were in our stands just under an hour when he scored on this buck. I have nicknamed my son Lucky Chuckie. He seems to score every year on a nice buck with his bow.         valoroutdoors.com 
20211106_170133.thumb.jpg.d251a0a43add788b8c056c836a341339.jpg
Congrats to your son on a nice Buck.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

What a great day, 5 bucks seen including 2 shooters and my number 1 target buck. After the morning hunt I moved a cam to where I thought he was coming from in the afternoons. Mind you I’ve been watching this buck for 2 years now and knew my new stand was in the area but wasn’t sure how close.

Any way I need to move this stand about 50 yards and I’ve got him.

He did get close today after I grunted him in to 50 but I over played my hand and he spooked and ran back the way he came.

A stand move is in order and it should help me set up on this guy.

Any ideas on age and score. He seems really big for a 7 to me and he was also a 7 last year

The daytime pics are this year the night pics are last year
66711e8d49b01e77c927ac60f45f49d1.jpg
39de635cddc8bf793ef23a6384b6837b.jpg
ec05f365637beb8c4cbd79a3c2d2ac90.jpg

• Like 7

What a great day, 5 bucks seen including 2 shooters and my number 1 target buck. After the morning hunt I moved a cam to where I thought he was coming from in the afternoons. Mind you I’ve been watching this buck for 2 years now and knew my new stand was in the area but wasn’t sure how close.

Any way I need to move this stand about 50 yards and I’ve got him.

He did get close today after I grunted him in to 50 but I over played my hand and he spooked and ran back the way he came.

A stand move is in order and it should help me set up on this guy.

Any ideas on age and score. He seems really big for a 7 to me and he was also a 7 last year

The daytime pics are this year the night pics are last year
66711e8d49b01e77c927ac60f45f49d1.jpg
39de635cddc8bf793ef23a6384b6837b.jpg
ec05f365637beb8c4cbd79a3c2d2ac90.jpg

Deerage.com if you get him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro