LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

I think I might move to Kansas lol. A mega 198 dropped in camp last night. I passed a mid 40s buck two hours into my first hunt but wasn’t ready to end my week so early, especially with the caliber deer running around here. Gonna have a hard time going back to NY haha

d51b8fe32170dda14f599a1ddfe813a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

remember, the cardinal sin here is to ever have an opinion or comment on how someone else chooses to hunt as long as it's legal  
Your no fun.....I thought we could play fill in the ending until southern zone gun season opens on saturday....this would make the week fly by.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TheHornHunter said:

I think I might move to Kansas lol. A mega 198 dropped in camp last night. I passed a mid 40s buck two hours into my first hunt but wasn’t ready to end my week so early, especially with the caliber deer running around here. Gonna have a hard time going back to NY haha

What part of the state of Kansas are you hunting?

1 hour ago, TheHornHunter said:

amazing.

3 hours ago, Whereareyoubuck said:

I’ve never hunted in a swamp before…

C04CCBD6-CFAD-432A-80D1-173E54C29098.jpeg

Aren't you the dude who was carrying a buck out on his back a week or two ago??  WTF???  I don't think one needs to be such a HE-Man while out hunting.  Better to be safe than sorry.

Edited by steve863
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Aren't you the dude who was carrying a buck out on his back a week or two ago??  WTF???  I don't think one needs to be such a HE-Man while out hunting.  Better to be safe than sorry.

Haha I guess hunting just reminds me of my days as a Force Recon Marine...

• Like 10