LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

That’s awesome. I can’t wait fir my boys to be old enough. I’ll be more pumped for them then any buck I ever kill.

That said I saw your name and that pic and have to say I was bummed it wasn’t you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I’ve accepted defeat! LOL No biggie! I’m just gonna ride out the rest of the season in the stand. Just don’t want to look back and have regrets. No guarantees there will be a next season…

Hunt Hard or Go Home!! LOL

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

BTW, when we walked up to the buck, my son looked at it and said, “Dad, I would have sworn it was wider than that!” I just looked at him, smiled and said, “Son, that’s what we call ground shrinkage!!” LOL

Ha! We've all been there!

2 hours ago, Cabin Fever said:

Well, my all day sit didn’t go as planned! LOL My son texted me before lunch and said he got a shot at one of the bucks that was chasing does around his stand. Told me not to leave my stand, wanting me to score today. It was more important for me to go be of assistance AND to share in the experience with him. God only knows how many times we’ll be able to share in the experience together, so I headed over. He took the lead and the buck was piled up in ~60 yards! Ran into some pines or my son would have heard and seen him go down. He’s been on vacation for the past 2 weeks and today was his last day off! LOL

Got the buck loaded and I was able to be back in the stand by 2:45! Nice!!

65c260befd792d4b44bc9f399dc56ab2.jpg

That's awesome Bob!  Congrats to your son and what a great buck!

• Like 1

Hunted from 1300 to dark . Very quiet by me as well. Shooter 8 came by one of my tree stands , at 1600 hrs. But I was not there lol. All good gonna switch it up in the am and give that stand an am sit. Congrats to this that connected today Cabin Fever very nice buck for your son.

• Like 1

After a day like that and all quiet.... Biz must be dragging a chocolate 8.  Bizlike Biz prediction about Biz....
Also WTH is  [mention=253]Nomad[/mention] dragging?  He's been MIA. 

I’m not saying a word about this!?!?