LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

I was at full draw at 35 yards on a solid 8 around 1230.  He got my wind shortly thereafter and trotted back the way he came.  It was fun practice, don't think I'd take him during gun.  Or at least not the first week!  Found a pretty active spot not far from there, smack dab in the middle of my hillside property, probably haul a stand way out there on Sunday.

Edit:. This was from the ground, which I'm really becoming a fan of.

Nothing more exhilarating IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My archery season was a huge success. Both my grandnephews harvested there first archery deer. I actually watched Dom shoot and see the spike drop. 

I didn't need to shoot anything to make this archery season one I'll never forget. 

• Like 10

Goodluck everyone going out tomorrow. Opening day of gun is always exciting. This pic is from 3 years ago on Thanksgiving. Does anyone know if he's still alive??

I would be happy with his son or maybe even grandson. Resized_Screenshot_20211119-182030_Photos(1).jpg.4304a35e0e0de4bf75a76ac4199f4508.jpgScreenshot_20211119-182028_Photos.thumb.jpg.d549a3e20577cc182fa993a1fa84bce7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Is that Dasher or Dancer??

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just got back from the chili dinner. Getting kids to bed and finish my gear.  I'm exhausted so I should actually sleep for once before opener.

I vote @Swamp_bucks: for sportsman of the year. Decides to hold a chili dinner to revive the old tradition of the a big gathering before opening day.

Invited @REDNECK4LIFE32 down to hunt his land on opening weekend.

Kudos my fellow sportsmen. May your generosity be returned 10 fold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 11

30 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

Dude I’m wide the hell awake. Sucks lol

Same here brother ..I forgot to grab my doe bleat can and I went in my cabinet in my room and picked it up and it made noise the wife was ready to kill me she was asleep she was like u start rattling horns iam gonna throw u out in your truck till morning lmao

Edited by silent death
  • Like 3