LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

7 minutes after legal for first shot here way off. 11 minutes until one within relative distance. Louder than heck getting in. 25 degrees up top with a dusting. Of course 5 minutes before legal I see a flashlight and someone set up down behind me smh. Not many shots so far.
b9db90456475263764b146c5e305d5b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3N (Putnam County:”):

25° with 1 mph N winds and a 649am sunrise so 619 legal shooting time.

LFG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Biz 6pt Buck Down at 657am.

I heard a deer blowing at 655am way down on stateland and kept coming closer. He was hauling ass up the hill. I never bothered with binocs. Scoped him and saw 3pts on a side. Shot him at 36 yards through the chest and he dropped right there.

We have pics of this buck and it’s The one my Dad saw when tracking his 7pt. Wish he was bigger, oh well. I had a split second to decide and saw 3pt on a side so I shot.

e2a5d948aa692b2b7ad5f18135379973.jpg

• Like 29

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Biz 6pt Buck Down at 657am.

I heard a deer blowing at 655am way down on stateland and kept coming closer. He was hauling ass up the hill. I never bothered with binocs. Scoped him and saw 3pts on a side. Shot him at 36 yards through the chest and he dropped right there.

We have pics of this buck and it’s The one my Dad saw when tracking his 7pt. Wish he was bigger, oh well. I had a split second to decide and saw 3pt on a side so I shot.

e2a5d948aa692b2b7ad5f18135379973.jpg

That is a helluva shot.

• Like 1

Ahhhh the wonderful life of a bow hunter. Grind out a month and a half of hunting with no success. Opening day of the regular season rolls around and your buddy who hasn’t stepped foot on the property since September puts a buck down 10 min into the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 11