LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

1 minute ago, Moho81 said:

Ahhhh the wonderful life of a bow hunter. Grind out a month and a half of hunting with no success. Opening day of the regular season rolls around and your buddy who hasn’t stepped foot on the property since September puts a buck down 10 min into the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds correct!!!!

• Like 1

47 years ago my dad started hunting the piece of property I am sitting on right now with a friend of his. A guy whose family became our family. He passed away a few back. Sitting around the fire Thursday night and last night we heard the old stories last night from my father. The same ones we’ve heard for years. We think of Mr B. every day, but I especially think of him opening day as I sat with him when I was a kid. Woke up this morning to find out his wife passed away last night. 
I hope everyone sitting on stand today thinking about that hunting partner that isn’t here any more that you knock something down today!!  
RIP Mrs. B. Tonight the stories will be about you!!!5BEAD5FF-449F-4CBC-BCDE-54CCE4D4212F.thumb.jpeg.9f8e28a8e96f716599f0053745d955cc.jpeg

• Like 16

We have been settled since a little after 6:30. Minimal shots so far. Neighbor to the south and one to the east have shot so far. Hopefully that sparks some forced movement. If not just enjoying my 7year Olds first opening morning of Southern zone gun season.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ahhhh the wonderful life of a bow hunter. Grind out a month and a half of hunting with no success. Opening day of the regular season rolls around and your buddy who hasn’t stepped foot on the property since September puts a buck down 10 min into the season.

SAME EXACT THING HERE!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congratz to those already successful!! Yea Paula!!
As I sit in a land devoid of deer. I ponder if my coffee is half gone by 8 am will I last till lunch. Why is my sandwich in the truck not my pack? Why do your eyeballs not get cold?……

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

As I sit in a land devoid of deer. I ponder if my coffee is half gone by 8 am will I last till lunch. Why is my sandwich in the truck not my pack? Why do your eyeballs not get cold?……

Too early in the season for those thoughts!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wife is on the board . Shot a doe . First deer in 20 years.  She is excited.  I took a doe at 5 after  7 she follows 10 minutes later. No horns seen but who cares ..  im happy for the misses  57 yards bang flop with the puny pink and purple 243.

20211120_074639.thumb.jpg.a4810649aa4dfda0b7dfc8035314d343.jpg

Edited by Nytracker
  • Like 43

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Do farts have lumps ?