LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Just got to my new double ladder at home at legal light 6:45.  No luck or sightings from this one last Sunday afternoon with crossbow.  Hoping that it is a better morning spot.  Full moon was great for the walk back.

Edited by wolc123

Been in since 6. Complete opposite end of property from yesterday. Small spike so far. First shot at 6:15 a long way off. Looked through my scope and couldn't see crap and my rifle is sporting decent glass. No idea how they could see what they were aiming at.

We saw plenty of deer yesterday I saw three small bucks three does and one unknown. My buddy shot the buck I missed with my bow last year and had on camera all winter spring and summer but he avoided me all of bow season this year.  He also shot a doe, back at today. 

175B3139-BE8C-4B72-933E-84C0375287C8.jpeg

• Like 31

8H DAF…. Think I’m going to cancel my vacation for this week. I have 2 reports due to the DEC by the end of the week that I was planning to squeeze in during the mid days and a big one due to the EPA in 2 weeks. I haven’t seen squat for several weeks anyways…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk