LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Been in since 6. 69D2BE1A-C9D2-429F-9BCA-476A2E576B79.thumb.jpeg.ab147d1ec4511a8dae062337a010eaf6.jpegOne little buck at 640. A doe and a 4pt  came In at 11 from opposite directions and the 4 is currently bedded 30 yards from me. A nice wide 6 came though shortly after the 4 and doe showed, but didn’t afford a shot. He wouldn’t commit to grunts or my last ditch snort wheeze . I’m bow hunting . 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, doebuck1234 said:

Think I'm around 25.just about had enough pickin up after em.this year I bought a lawn sweeper/have a riding mower now.makes it mucccch easier that raking em onto a tarp and dragging em around by hand

20211114_152620.jpg

I have the same . Mow leaves in to rows . Then sweep and dump . Some times I think I would like one of those leaf vac systems .

• Like 1

are those Samanthas old boots?

No, Alivia grew out of those in one season then we got another pair from @sodfather and those she grew out of in a half of a season!

Both pairs of boots still get used though. They have a temporary home in my truck just in case anyone’s kids ever needs boots during the season. They saved the day twice last year and by next year Caroline should fit into Samatha’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Moho81 said:

No, Alivia grew out of those in one season then we got another pair from @sodfather and those she grew out of in a half of a season!

Both pairs of boots still get used though. They have a temporary home in my truck just in case anyone’s kids ever needs boots during the season. They saved the day twice last year and by next year Caroline should fit into Samatha’s.

Lol, I gave sodfather that other pair. Good luck out there and enjoy the moments together 

• Like 1

Man that’s pretty high for the day after. Most dudes sleep the Sunday off

Ended the morning with my shot at #34. I didn't hunt the lease yesterday so I'm not sure how it compares to the opener.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk