LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Im in, some dude is sitting in the blind I wanted to hunt. Not happy about that. So I had to walk back out and now I'm sitting in a spot I never see deer and not far enough in for my taste. 
:angry:

20211125_063104.thumb.jpg.46e395adc968d5978234e4a15a4e8f13.jpg

Hoping it’s one of those times when you think it’s all wrong and it turns to be just right!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I'm in hunting a different property today that I usually don't hunt till muzzleloader season. There is a large grain farm that borders it and let's most anyone hunt and there are cars parked all over from other hunters. I hope they push me something! So far all I've seen is 5 squirrels. 

59 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Im in, some dude is sitting in the blind I wanted to hunt. Not happy about that. So I had to walk back out and now I'm sitting in a spot I never see deer and not far enough in for my taste. 

:angry:

20211125_063104.thumb.jpg.46e395adc968d5978234e4a15a4e8f13.jpg

Who's blind?

23 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

It's a brush blind on public land, so it is what it is. I can still be miffed about it so neener neener. 

I wasn't sure if you had set up a blind and someone was there. I don't think I could handle it well. Good luck

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ANTLERS said:

Treestand with a water view, we have it all here on LI. Deer or turkey which ever comes first is going home with me.

D570EC3E-360F-4872-B9BE-2F1CFE49BAD8.jpeg

Couldn't agree more.  Unfortunately, the land is unaffordable to most of the populace.  I would guess the property your hunting would cost $1M/acre.

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Current situation 

3B30D815-B2A1-4E6F-9EF4-C546642AADA3.jpeg

I love it!! LOL Hunting makes me tired too! My daughter is NOT a morning person, so I tell her to sleep in and put in some evening hunts instead. If I'm going to see anything during gun season, it's usually in the evenings anyways. Whatever it takes to get them out there!

• Like 1