LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

14 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Day drinking and Black Friday shopping online ? 

Been there, done that! Purchases show up and I wonder where they came from! I've had to go back through my Amazon account to confirm I ordered. Must have sounded good at the time! :pardon:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

That makes for a long day! Hopefully they'll get up and move before dark. Wind is still ripping here!

The rednecks have tremendous value, buddy heater on low, I can hear the wind but i only feel a bit with the window cracked open. Unlimited data helps pass the time. Watched one movie that was over 2 hrs so that also kills time!!

• Like 4

I just convinced my uncle that lives in Alaska to come home and hunt the last week of the season. His only demand from me is I must take him to the bills vs. pats game Monday night. I really don’t want to go to the game but it’s a fair trade!

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Zag said:

The rednecks have tremendous value, buddy heater on low, I can hear the wind but i only feel a bit with the window cracked open. Unlimited data helps pass the time. Watched one movie that was over 2 hrs so that also kills time!!

Where did you purchase your redneck blind. I'm in the market of looking for 1 thanks.

I’m done until muzzleloader unless someone signs another doe tag over to me. My wife is out now in the stand that we’ve been having our luck in. I’d rather keep the place chill for her until I’m in the game for a muzzleloader buck anyway.

Rain yesterday, no pressure since Wednesday afternoon, lightly snowing with a fresh inch on the ground. She has a doe tag but said she’s not shooting does. Really hoping she scores!

28 minutes ago, Zag said:

Thinking about getting a Redneck blind for myself next year. Is yours on the ground or elevated?