LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Where did you purchase your redneck blind. I'm in the market of looking for 1 thanks.
Thinking about getting a Redneck blind for myself next year. Is yours on the ground or elevated?
Right now they are having a huge black Friday sale. Prices were slashed 50%. You can get a canvas blind for 500.00.

Then build your own platform if needed. That's the route I may go.

Even there bale blind looks really nice.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Did a morning sit in the tower no bueno. BIL and I headed south to Tully. Got in at 10 and walked a couple miles until I even cut a track. Single track medium sized. Got on the track and he busted me before I saw him in his bed He had a nice setup and with all the snow on the branches I didn’t even see him. I need lessons from Buckmaster!!

Way too long of a hike lol. My BIL got on two tracks and I was trying to cut off but just missed getting in place and saw the two, a doe and fawn, but no shot.

Now hiked down a big ravine and do not love the spot and had the only other hunter in 10 miles walk 50 feet from me. Too late to move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Cleaned a roadkill doe for a buddy. Was surprised how much was salvageable. All he wanted was inner loins, backstrap and hamburger. Not bad. I got half the deer to do it. 17 quart bags of burger half quart bags of backstrap then gave my buddy the inner loins. More meat for freezer.

4 half quart bags of backstrap for correction.

2 hours ago, Zag said:

The rednecks have tremendous value, buddy heater on low, I can hear the wind but i only feel a bit with the window cracked open. Unlimited data helps pass the time. Watched one movie that was over 2 hrs so that also kills time!!

This is how I do my all day sits watch a couple long movies it makes it much easier to sit all day on those slow days with no action.

• Like 1