LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Live from the office.   Just settled one of the most contentious lawsuits I ever handled between some very well heeled farmers.   My client's holdings just grew from 5300 acres to 6300 acres.   I wonder if he has a spot I can throw a stand up.  lol  

• Like 19

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

Live from the office.   Just settled one of the most contentious lawsuits I ever handled between some very well heeled farmers.   My client's holdings just grew from 5300 acres to 6300 acres.   I wonder if he has a spot I can throw a stand up.  lol  

Atta boy, congratulations on the win.  

Not from the woods but took 43 pounds of meet to costanzas today. They are shooting for early January to be done.
Og my lord....that's gonna be a few bucks.
My sister just dropped off a little over 14 for us. Half of that going to be made into slim sticks. Probably do another drop off when we pick our stuff up early January as well.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Og my lord....that's gonna be a few bucks.
My sister just dropped off a little over 14 for us. Half of that going to be made into slim sticks. Probably do another drop off when we pick our stuff up early January as well.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Gotta keep the kids fed! They love the stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belo said:

your dedication is astounding. good luck!

Thanks, but let's be honest... it's stupid! I hunted all last gun season and ML season, before finally seeing my first deer, a doe and fawn, on the very last evening of ML season. I'm not even sure if I would shoot a small buck or a doe if I saw one. I might, but I would probably regret it later. There's really, not enough deer around here to spare any. I'm not getting too frustrated, as I really don't care enough if I get a deer or not. Just putting in stand time and if it happens, it happens. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

Thanks, but let's be honest... it's stupid! I hunted all last gun season and ML season, before finally seeing my first deer, a doe and fawn, on the very last evening of ML season. I'm not even sure if I would shoot a small buck or a doe if I saw one. I might, but I would probably regret it later. There's really, not enough deer around here to spare any. I'm not getting too frustrated, as I really don't care enough if I get a deer or not. Just putting in stand time and if it happens, it happens. 

What part of Ontario County do you hunt, roughly?

3 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

What part of Ontario County do you hunt, roughly?

I believe he’s not far from me, Canandaigua area . There’s loads of deer, but spotty ,as many know I have herds  of them in summer but they’ve  been leaving in Sept. the last two years , the farmer shot a nice buck a mile and a half or so from me, it was one of ten bucks he saw that sit, while I shot the first one I saw 8 days in  . There’s been a number of nice bucks taken in the area this year .

It’s also believed once pressure steps up many move closer to houses and to,town the cemetery gets loaded with them .

Taking daughter #1 back out Sat. 

Canning this guy tomorrow.

24E8CF2F-3951-41C2-B27F-8880699F8C30.jpeg

• Like 10

Any more action???

Covered 2.1 miles and Found 6 treestands, 1 camera and lots of buck sign between 12-3pm. Sat in this ladder stand till dark, which was one of 4 stands in a 100 yard area with tons of sign. Saw a doe at 3pm. Regret not hunting here during November.

e7616fdb15e0ccb63e5429077e789bb8.jpg
421257e6f14bc9ba1322ba262ddfddb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 9

4 hours ago, moog5050 said:

You should have taken it on a contingent fee...33 and 1/3 percent of any recovered acreage. 

Edited by Caveman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Covered 2.1 miles and Found 6 treestands, 1 camera and lots of buck sign between 12-3pm. Sat in this ladder stand till dark, which was one of 4 stands in a 100 yard area with tons of sign. Saw a doe at 3pm. Regret not hunting here during November.

e7616fdb15e0ccb63e5429077e789bb8.jpg
421257e6f14bc9ba1322ba262ddfddb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We hiked that area right ?