LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

my prediction is Wednesday next week, but only if hunter pressure is mild this weekend. They'll have recovered from the invasion and possibly start to see some smaller bucks eager for the second rut and doe out feeding.

From your mouth to Gods ears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Didn't hunt this morning. Instead, took it slow and easy. Finally put out the 3 trail cameras I bought about 4 years ago and never opened. I know absolutely nothing about trail cameras these days so not sure what the outcome will be with this effort. There are a couple half worked over scrapes now so maybe I'll get lucky and get a few pictures. 

I also re-checked several of my ladder stands (5) to make sure they were still safe. Good thing I checked because one of them had every one of the pins that hold the sections together pulled out and taken. That would have been a nasty fall! What is wrong with people? It's bad enough they trespass, but then take it to another level when they do crap like this. Earlier in the season someone took it upon themselves to crush into the ground one of my ground blinds the very day I put it up.  

Now that I think about it, I hope nobody wanders on my land and see the cameras I just put out. I'm sure they would have not problem swiping them. 

• Sad 2