LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

18 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

At some point, I gotta have sense enough to wave the white flag. I wish I didn't buy my muzzleloader license, so I could put my season out of it's misery at the end of gun season. Wayyyyyy too much effort, for so little return. Hunt #60 in the books...

If I could wish one your way I sure would.  I had this in 2019. 61 hunts and never tagged a deer. Feel for ya. You def have to enjoy hunting regardless of success to keep at it like you have. 

Was just saying how it seems like a lot of regular members havent tagged a buck this season. Hell two buck Larry has only one this year.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

If I could wish one your way I sure would.  I had this in 2019. 61 hunts and never tagged a deer. Feel for ya. You def have to enjoy hunting regardless of success to keep at it like you have. 

Was just saying how it seems like a lot of regular members havent tagged a buck this season. Hell two buck Larry has only one this year.  

He’s got a pretty good pile of does going though.  They taste just as good but are more of a pain to process with all that fat to trim.  The buck I am working on now has very little of that on him so I should be done long before midnight.

9B2F9170-64B3-4D72-8195-C24F7EFFE702.jpeg

2 hours ago, chrisw said:

There may be circumstances that I'm not aware in her case? Just making sure she understands the laws if not... But I know she already posted that she killed a buck opening day so I'm not sure how she could kill another until late season with the proper tags.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

That wasn't me 

3 hours ago, grampy said:

20211205_142338.thumb.jpg.41922c5660d7ef6f5c7c80400fc7d145.jpg

Dealing with a trespasser with DEC.

Guy sitting in my stand and became belligerent. 

Man does this suck!

That sucks. Hopefully he won't be back. Is that the new box to his gun in the trunk?  Besides trespassing he probably went and bought that gun last night never sit it and just parked at the first place he seen this morning thinking it's Sunday no one will be hunting here.

I'm glad you caught him and got rewarded with a great buck.

Congrats 

• Like 1