LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

It’s a bit windy out here this evening. Had to fish my blind out of the hedgerow. Brushhogged half of the corn I’m sitting over Saturday. Hoping for a big doe to bring to butchers when I pick my buck up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you shoot a buck ?

Cell cams lit up across several properties this morning with bucks moving. Unfortunately I went a little too hard at the bills game last night and was in no condition to hunt. Oh well. Can’t get out this afternoon either due to work event. Hopefully tomorrow

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Heading out in 3S for a bow buck hunt this morning before work today. 35° (after being 58 yesterday). 24th sit of the year (23 w/ bow).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 deer seen 150+ yards away full sprinting. Back to work.

1 minute ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Nope. Tapped out. 

I hear ya .all I’ve seen this year were 2 bucks ,one I shot .First time ever not having or even seeing a doe yet (within 200 yards ) in gun season .I won’t be the one to say their all gone and dead .They are there imo,just not where I need them to be .

I may need to make my way out as well!

Absolutely gutted with a phone call I received mid-bills game last night. My neighbor, buddy, viet nam vet, one hell of a proud marine and probably the brightest part of the last years an adopted grandfather to my boys........passed away unexpectedly yesterday afternoon.
This guy was the mayor of our neighborhood, took charge of any project and worked with you for however long it may have taken to complete.

I am at a loss for words as I type this......but am ok knowing my buddy Jack is resting comfortably looking over all of us for eternity!!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Sad 18

I may need to make my way out as well!

Absolutely gutted with a phone call I received mid-bills game last night. My neighbor, buddy, viet nam vet, one hell of a proud marine and probably the brightest part of the last years an adopted grandfather to my boys........passed away unexpectedly yesterday afternoon.
This guy was the mayor of our neighborhood, took charge of any project and worked with you for however long it may have taken to complete.

I am at a loss for words as I type this......but am ok knowing my buddy Jack is resting comfortably looking over all of us for eternity!!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss. May you find some solace in the woods if you choose to head out.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Worked on my washing machine all day. Headed to get my daughter from school. She’s back in the game with the smoke pole. She says she waiting on a buck but I would hate to be the first doe that steps out!!!!

She better be shooting an iron sighted flintlock!! Just kidding!! I hope she gets a crack at one!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1