LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

This weekend is gunna suck!may sneak out for a tomorrow afternoon hunt.saturday is a hard NO with rain and forecasted winds gusts up to 65mph.maybe a Sunday afternoon hunt. [mention=7992]Moho81[/mention] and I are banking on each other's points.whats the plan????

Ugh I know right! Been watching the weather all week. I wish I could sneak out tomorrow then Just take Saturday off of hunting.

If the weather stays the same I think I’m going to sit in my enclosed stand from sunup until around 1 when the wind is suppose to get bad then boogie out of there.

Sunday is reserved for drives all day or until everyone is to tired to continue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I think I have this straight. Did Mowin just meet new member Thyme on here this week and invite him to hunt on his farm? Gave him his rifle after Thyme missed a buck with his own? Then Thyme shot himself a buck! Mowin you are the man! I nominate you as Outdoorsman of the Year! 

• Like 8

I think I have this straight. Did Mowin just meet new member Thyme on here this week and invite him to hunt on his farm? Gave him his rifle after Thyme missed a buck with his own? Then Thyme shot himself a buck! Mowin you are the man! I nominate you as Outdoorsman of the Year! 

I nominate Thyme if he kept the rifle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, bigpaul said:

I'll 2nd this!!!!!!!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Ugh I know right! Been watching the weather all week. I wish I could sneak out tomorrow then Just take Saturday off of hunting.

If the weather stays the same I think I’m going to sit in my enclosed stand from sunup until around 1 when the wind is suppose to get bad then boogie out of there.

Sunday is reserved for drives all day or until everyone is to tired to continue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Sunday morning is reserved for cutting 2 small ash tree's that fell at a co workers place during the last wind.told him we'll wait till then incase more fall!Sunday afternoon may be a bust due to this!

Congrats to all that scored since last time i was on here... I must have at least 45 sits in this season and I have been seeing deer almost every sit.  Im just not getting a good shot opportunity this season so far but not giving up.  I should get an afternoon hunt on Friday, then Ill be out Saturday morning then again Sunday afternoon to round off the regular season.  Very much looking forward to late bow/muzzle and the holiday hunt!  Good luck to everyone out there !

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, silent death said:

Wife and daughter tested positive for covid there goes my seaseon ..wont be long before everybody in the house is sick 

Sounds like it’s time to social distance in the tree stand! Hope Covid passes quick and painless for them both.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Saw a red fox.  And wish better pic of this guy 

C1D26E09-6FE2-4E78-A011-E19FB8E56C75.png

Wow TF! Great looking buck! That's some motivation and it looks like he was moving during shooting hours too. Any idea what time it was? Morning or evening? I hope you cross paths!

51 minutes ago, silent death said:

Wife and daughter tested positive for covid there goes my seaseon ..wont be long before everybody in the house is sick 

Not necessary, not every one gets it even if exposed and living in the same house.

Hopefully they get mild symptoms and recover fast.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, johnplav said:

Calm morning until 4 deer came running through… of course the only one who stopped and hung out for 30 min was the tiny button buck.  He got a pass, and the chess match with his mother continues.

B4338308-5135-458A-B7DD-86A09F95C716.png

Here’s the little guy headed to my stand.  Really small for Dec in this area.  There’s some other fawns around that are like twice his size.  

8DBC2DA3-1204-43C8-B43B-A879A7B39466.png

1 hour ago, bigpaul said:

You are correct.  Sorry RTCII, no he didn't get to keep my rifle. Lol

• Like 6