LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Sorry for those who picked me . My weekend  has took a turn . I may not get out again . My husband's father  is not doing to well . The doctor says he doesn't have long  . His liver and kidneys are shutting down . He has pancreatic  cancer.  Today we said our good byes .  Hubby says I can still go hunting but I don't know . 

• Sad 7

2 minutes ago, cynthiafu said:

Sorry for those who picked me . My weekend  has took a turn . I may not get out again . My husband's father  is not doing to well . The doctor says he doesn't have long  . His liver and kidneys are shutting down . He has pancreatic  cancer.  Today we said our good byes .  Hubby says I can still go hunting but I don't know . 

Sorry to hear. Good Luck!

7 minutes ago, cynthiafu said:

Sorry to hear .My gramps  had the same .

16 minutes ago, cynthiafu said:

News just went from bad to worst . My cousin Lisa just passed from covid :( . She has been on a vent for a month . She said it was time for her to go they took her off the vent  everyone said goodbye and she passed in 3 hours 

Ooph, lost my great uncle to covid, nursing home scandal :/

Thoughts and prayers...

Evening sit was the same, was beautiful out, no deer. Heard 2 shots at 4:20, assuming the neighbor popped one.

So sorry to hear this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

News just went from bad to worst . My cousin Lisa just passed from covid . She has been on a vent for a month . She said it was time for her to go they took her off the vent  everyone said goodbye and she passed in 3 hours 

Omg so sorry to hear this,

2 hours ago, cynthiafu said:

Family first and always. Deer will be there for later on

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, cynthiafu said:

News just went from bad to worst . My cousin Lisa just passed from covid :( . She has been on a vent for a month . She said it was time for her to go they took her off the vent  everyone said goodbye and she passed in 3 hours 

Sorry for your loss. My condolences 

Good luck to you and your husband. My thoughts are with you both.

My condolences, prayers to your family

News just went from bad to worst . My cousin Lisa just passed from covid . She has been on a vent for a month . She said it was time for her to go they took her off the vent  everyone said goodbye and she passed in 3 hours 
Thoughts and prayers sent your way.
Like someone already mentioned family first....these freaking deer we chase all over the woods will be there next week...and the week after........and the week after that!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear my thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers to your family.I lost my brother and best friend to COVID 19.We fished and hunted over 45 years together, however people feel about the the virus I can tell you from first hand experience it's real.End of November 2019 he helped me drag a deer out of the woods Had a end of life visit Jan 8th 2021.It happened that fast he was healthy, active part time charter Capt on lake Ontario.I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone, hopefully things will get better soon.I feel your pain take care & stay safe.

46069.jpeg

IMG_20190516_115454398.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

I was trying to put a stalk on a buck and this damn doe went and made a scene. I made sure it was the last time she pulled that crap

e42b5da50317ba9aef5aad67ad39e1c9.jpg

27ef99a08e209112eb778985a5b0a015.jpg

Still meat in the freezer! But I’m hoping you crush that buck!

• Like 1