LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

47 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Up getting ready to head to PA for the day.  See how this goes with the crappy weather.  I'll update tonight when I get back.  It'll be any legal buck like the other times I've been down there.

With having 2 trees drop within 50 yrds of me this yr during high wind, be careful 10 to 25 mph wind today with 50 mph gusts

• Like 1

I'm in-3S with the bow. Finally light enough to see. Lots of eyes around this morning on the walk in unfortunately some were right where I needed to climb- still hopeful they left enough hot juice in their bed to catch a wandering big boy (or little girl!). Not picky!!!! Meat shopping today!!!
Balmy 42 degrees -light mist.
I have now found something more annoying when in a climber than active squirrels…dripping raindrops!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Said nope to alarm . No tree surfin today 

I said same thing. In 4Z the forecast calls for high winds all day, rain all morning, then it subsides 1-3PM, then picks up again from 4PM on, which is when all the action happens. Deer aren't gonna be moving in high winds, much less high winds and heavy rain. 

Tomorrow is looking to be a masterpiece, however.

16 hours ago, cynthiafu said:

Sorry for those who picked me . My weekend  has took a turn . I may not get out again . My husband's father  is not doing to well . The doctor says he doesn't have long  . His liver and kidneys are shutting down . He has pancreatic  cancer.  Today we said our good byes .  Hubby says I can still go hunting but I don't know . 

My condolences to you and the family.I lost my brother-in-law to that nasty disease he was a great guy i miss him.

Thought and prayers for you and the family.

News just went from bad to worst . My cousin Lisa just passed from covid . She has been on a vent for a month . She said it was time for her to go they took her off the vent  everyone said goodbye and she passed in 3 hours 
Omg. Sorry for all this

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Surprising light winds ,but rain keeps coming and going .  Not in the high wind area and on back side of hill  , nearly still at times , Friend showed up late , got her in a blind  , crossed the bridge of death , creek was way over boots.  Maybe something will come out to feed before front moves thru

• Like 1