LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Bejeezus take you pissy ass caliber argument out of our from the field thread! I want to read about people out hunting. Not that crap.

Beautiful morning out wind died down and a dust of snow. Deer don’t agree yet… did have a grey Fox in three times scavenging the gut pile from Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Lucky118 said:

Wished on 5 falling stars on the drive to my spot. Got this one in the bag today. Lol

Geminid meteor showers should peak tonight and tomorrow night,best time to view them is after 2 a.m. as the moon will have set by then.

Edited by BowmanMike
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I’m up. Scenery changed with lots of trees down. 34 degrees, Little different from 64 yesterday afternoon. Good luck to everyone on last day of regular season.  My season doesn’t really change tomorrow as toted the ml since day one.  

Same here @turkeyfeathers,my season ends next year,haha. Plenty of time to fill another tag.

26 minutes ago, WWJD_Hunter said:

Out this morning in 8J. On my way in I could see to standing watching me go in before legal shooting time.  Staying put to 9 then heading home for online church :) 

5468F359-4A08-4E50-A03A-8A9EFCA0FA31.jpeg

We are back to online too with our pastors family having Covid.   I am giving the message today and it will be a bit strange online.   But to God be the glory.  

• Like 8