LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Getting dark in the woods......we may take a stroll in the vineyard to see if any have popped out over that way to feed.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

I’m out cleaning the garage so drop one and get over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I’m out cleaning the garage so drop one and get over here.

Saw a tail zig zapping before we packed up to walk out....so we sat.....then whatever it was ran back towards us and must have turned to head deeper cause all we saw was tail again.

• Like 1

Forky??

Also wolc how long can I let the heart sit in my fridge before boiling? It's been in there close to 48hrs.

Trim it and put it in a bowl with water and a couple teaspoons of salt. You’ll be good 3-4 days no problem. I use the quart Chinese takeout soup containers

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, suburbanfarmer said:

Easier to gut it hanging like that..if I am not doing gutless method than i prefer to gut it hanging and let gravity do the work.

Ahhhh ok.  Drag that thing out of the woods (I don't care how you get it out of the woods either) then gut it into a garbage can?  If so, THEN dispose of the entrails someplace else?  LOL come on.......

Looks like he lives in a subdivision of some sort too. That's easier than gutting in the woods?!?!

I'm just going to assume he's the cleanest neatest gutter ever.  :)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Way to go Wolc and Hornhunter!! I heard 7-8 shots tonight but nothing in my sights

Lots of guys just shoot their guns into the mud on the last evening........maybe.

Ahhhh ok.  Drag that thing out of the woods (I don't care how you get it out of the woods either) then gut it into a garbage can?  If so, THEN dispose of the entrails someplace else?  LOL come on.......
Looks like he lives in a subdivision of some sort too. That's easier than gutting in the woods?!?!
I'm just going to assume he's the cleanest neatest gutter ever. 

I have to dispose of a carcass regardless of guts in it or not. Maybe weighs 30 pounds more. I don’t mind gutting just didn’t see the need since I was going to be breaking her down in the morning regardless

• Like 1