LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

You’re not misunderstanding anything .By law ,they must be discarded .So yes ,they get tossed .Cant handle that then I’m sorry .And I absolutely don’t agree with cutting antlers off and leaving them .

If the trapping is nuisance control or damage/overpopulation control I get it 100% and thanks for clarifying on the second half as I misunderstood. Thanks for replying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

If the trapping is nuisance control or damage/overpopulation control I get it 100% and thanks for clarifying on the second half as I misunderstood. Thanks for replying.

If that was the case ,somebody should just go collect sheds .But people get hard ons for antlers unfortunately.

50 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Regarding FSW,  he's really only here to be antagonistic.  Like others have said, he doesn't add anything to the forum. 

All of us Karen's need to hang our heads in shame........

Why’s that because I once again made you look the fool?  Run the trap be ready to be called out. Again if you didn’t run your mouth about me I would not even be in this post. You turn tail pretty quick that’s for sure when called out and proven your full of it. 

1 minute ago, Chef said:

If they lock it they gotta start 2022

In all your wisdom they don't "gotta" do nothing. I don't think any of the topics on this forum were started with the intent of starting controversy, but they seem to always end up that way. Wouldn't surprise me to see the entire forum just up and disappear because of it.

Just now, Steve D said:

In all your wisdom they don't "gotta" do nothing. I don't think any of the topics on this forum were started with the intent of starting controversy, but they seem to always end up that way. Wouldn't surprise me to see the entire forum just up and disappear because of it.

Agree to disagree and we all can move forward or some one in 1C get us back on track by shooting something :P 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve D said:

You think it’s just this forum ?Any forum I go on usually has the same issues .They also dish out a lot more “time outs”.This place let’s you get away with more than most .I see a lot of good guys here and it’s a pretty good forum .Yea ,that’s what happens when you get a bunch of high testosterone chest  thumpers in one room lol .

1 minute ago, suburbanfarmer said:

Agree to disagree and we all can move forward or some one in 1C get us back on track by shooting something :P 

I agree but some can't resist the urge to take cheap shots at ones that don't think or act like them. Good luck in 1C

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Why’s that because I once again made you look the fool?  Run the trap be ready to be called out. Again if you didn’t run your mouth about me I would not even be in this post. You turn tail pretty quick that’s for sure when called out and proven your full of it. 

LOL you blow hard POS.....

Turn tail? You are an asshole pure and simple.  You bitch about wolc and you're doing just what he does!

Full of what?  Nobody proved a damn thing about hanging a freaking deer in mid 40's temps for 17 hours FOR NO REASON.    Show of hands, who else on this forum would do that?  NOT A SINGLE PERSON WOULD. 

You really are a stupid phuck.......POS FSW   :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I missed this scenery this season. May just go out and sit and watch wild life next weekend.

This was the first year I didn’t wear my snow camo in as long as I can remember. There was a day that I guess I could have, but it was melting.

You don’t leave them up a little to see who survived?

Was going to pull 2 of the 3 cell cams. We have a pretty good idea who is around. Seen one of the big guys during the holiday hunt harassing a young doe around 400 yards out so we had no shot. Since we were hustling to get home for the Bill's game we forgot one so for now we will let 2 soak through the end of the month.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

LOL you blow hard POS.....
Turn tail? You are an asshole pure and simple.  You bitch about wolc and you're doing just what he does!
Full of what?  Nobody proved a damn thing about hanging a freaking deer in mid 40's temps for 17 hours FOR NO REASON.    Show of hands, who else on this forum would do that?  NOT A SINGLE PERSON WOULD. 
You really are a stupid phuck.......POS FSW  

You and I don’t always agree on much but I am with you about the gut hanging it’s just foolish

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

You think it’s just this forum ?Any forum I go on usually has the same issues .They also dish out a lot more “time outs”.This place let’s you get away with more than most .I see a lot of good guys here and it’s a pretty good forum .Yea ,that’s what happens when you get a bunch of high testosterone chest  thumpers in one room lol .

It isn't just here but lately it seems to be more often. One has to be VERY careful of what they post and how they post it or someone is libel to challenge one's intelligence and way of thinking because it doesn't agree with theirs.

Facts here, but I swear the way some act here, this is all they know of the internet. Well and how to check their hotmail.

1 minute ago, Steve D said:

It isn't just here but lately it seems to be more often. One has to be VERY careful of what they post and how they post it or someone is libel to challenge one's intelligence and way of thinking because it doesn't agree with theirs.

It’s on most Social Media post .Seems nobody can  get along anymore lol.

• Like 1