LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

1 hour ago, mowin said:

He's friggin hooked. Going to Field and stream to get more broadheads, lol. 

Get some NAP thunderheads. Rinse the mud off and slap 3 new blades in and he can let it fly again. Found that to be the easiest route for young hunters. My kids have stuck more than a few in the ground while the adrenaline was a rushing....

• Like 3

Quick hunt this morning before work. 38 degrees in 3S, with 7MPH NE winds. Coldest morning so far this season. 723am sunrise, 653am legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And first morning deploying the Moog Muff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There's one leaf that's barely holding on swinging in the breeze just like a tail would wag. Every time I look in that direction it fools me into thinking it's a deer! Maybe I'm just getting desperate because I haven't seen a thing since opening day while in a stand

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just got back from dropping the boys off at daycare. I passed a corn field that had just been cut. At least 1, maybe two doe entering the field. Also a decent 6 walking through the field away from them about 50 yards from them. I have my gear in the truck from last night still and I thought about putting a stalk on the does. The field is posted though so I just watched for a bit. Now I'm watching from the office. Good luck to anyone who gets out. I'm watching the weekend weather, but it looks like a washout at this point.