LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

3 hours ago, SilentStalker said:

Not live Per se but shortly after my last text on here yesterday, I got one. Needless to say I let it lay and began the track at 4. Bumped it and stopped the track at dark. Called a dog which came this morning and we had success. Awesome guy and awesome dog. Tired as hell , story and pics later. My PB is down and at the butcher. Congrats to those that scored as well.

57219395-611C-44FE-9E62-AEF67EF2F869.jpeg

What a buck! Awesome deer good for you.

Been up since 4am. I'm having coffee and breakfast, then getting ready to head up to the farm. Raining still here. But will be in the ridge stand where I saw 5 bucks last weekend at first light. Rain is supposed to end by 9am.

Good luck to all heading out today!

Congratulations! To you guys who got it done yesterday!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

I’ll give more details tomorrow in the Harvest Thread when I have more time….killed this buck this morning.  

871A323F-DD40-452A-8167-6FF941D5E2D8.jpeg

Just can't keep a good man down!

Congratulations Larry! Beautiful Buck!

Good luck to everyone today. Halloween has always been a special day for me, but unfortunately I’m still not up to getting out. Crossing my fingers that my health improves and hopefully get out one day this week. Hoping to see some big boys hitting the dirt today. 

• Like 3

And here comes the rain ugh .how do you keep the bow from getting wet?

Leave it at home lol

Rain stopped here but everything is soggy. Every time the wind gusts there is a little rain storm under the tree.

Between the constant dripping and everything being soggy, I will be lucky to know a deer is near me before they are right under me.

Good luck Cynthia, I’m rooting for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Daughter and I are in. 10% chance of rain and it’s raining of course. No rain shown on the radar other wise I would have went into a blind to stay dry. The umbrella is up but it’s not big enough for both of us so I’m half under it so she can be completely under it. This maybe a short sit to what has been a very disappointing season weather wise so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2