LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Please everyone.....some of us hunt with bow, some with crossbow, others with pistols, shotgun or rifles.  I have used everyone of these many times.  I don't consider myself or anyone else any less of a hunter regardless of what type of weapon is used.  Let's get back to being the best hunting website there is.  Good stories, great pictures and the best comradely of any site.  You are all great people with different priorities and all of you are correct.  Good luck in the woods and may we see a few more pictures with stories of the great hunts we share.
Not with that attitude !

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Preparing for an all day sit. Heavy rain overnight, but slowed to a light rain now. Supposed to stop completely by 9 or 10am. I’ve had good luck after a long period of high wind and heavy rain. Had our wind yesterday and heavy rain last night. By the looks of my cam pics, they didn’t move much at all last night, hopefully they’ll be eager to get on their feet after this rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to all you folks out hunting this weekend.  I am getting ready for the long drive all the way across the state this morning (from NW to SE) for our daughter’s field hockey team’s playoff game(s).  If they loose the first one, I might be able to make it back for a Sunday afternoon hunt.  I will still be rooting for the win.

• Like 12

Good luck to all you folks out hunting this weekend.  I am getting ready for the long drive all the way across the state this morning (from NW to SE) for our daughter’s field hockey team’s playoff game(s).  If they loose the first one, I might be able to make it back for a Sunday afternoon hunt.  I will still be rooting for the win.
Good luck to the team and have a safe drive.
Also check on @chef for us!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The rain slowed and it was nice and calm when I got here. Got the umbrella up just in time, as it started to pour!! Then the high winds kicked in!! OMG!! Rain is “supposed” to stop in the next couple of hours. Slowing down (again) now….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, E J said:

Just looked at hourly forecast for tomorrow morning.  How do you pick a stand for all these wind directions?Screenshot_20211112-073746_WeatherBug_1.thumb.jpg.88e84ecda77bdb09a5ea12b32e6426fa.jpg

You need one that swivels to watch a different direction.   Good news is that it is that time of year that even matures do stupid stuff like not pay as much attention to scent.  

• Like 3

3 does under 20 yards. Not really interested  in possessing deer in such warm weather.  Now if a big buck walks through..

Tin roof is loud on wifes she shed.. hunting house . Though they didn't see me im back lit something terrible with all the windows . Raining pretty hard in 8y. Creeks are way up again over night . Sounds  like Niagara falls down in the creek bottom .