LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Took the day off because the weekend looked a little iffy. Turns out it was the right choice. Just put what looked like a good shot on a nice 8 trailing a doe. I'm gonna give it a bit before I start the track.aec2d87d08730296e54ba9a4df40f2a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Like 32

36 minutes ago, J.B. said:

Took the day off because the weekend looked a little iffy. Turns out it was the right choice. Just put what looked like a good shot on a nice 8 trailing a doe. I'm gonna give it a bit before I start the track.aec2d87d08730296e54ba9a4df40f2a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dont forget pics!!!!!!!!

Slept in till the rain cleared and headed out about 8:30. Got in my ladder stand and had text from my buddy that he had three small bucks all chasing one doe. Oh yeah, he’s in one of my stands. Two minutes later this guy strolls by at twenty yards. Good thing for him I’m hunting doe. 
And now I’ve got a spike trailing two doe just west of me out of range. Grunting like crazy but they want nothing to do with him. 
Wild first hour. 

D152664D-8D55-42AF-99F3-62A8D5BDD3CA.jpeg

• Like 7

Wow this BELO guy is a real character.  Comment to NYBowhunter on page 180" sand in your slit". Completely uncalled for. Like I said earlier low character individual and a lot of you guys jumped on me for that. I know this Belo guy personally and belive me he is a bad person. He should be banned from this site. 

I do believe everyone is entitled to their opinions but no need for harsh comments like Brandon aka Belo post.

Crossgun was hilarious though. I think my 10 year old daughter was the last time I heard someone call it a crossgun.

• Like 1

Was absolutely pouring here this morning so I decided to save a half day and came into work until noon. Wind is finally perfect for where I want to be this afternoon. Good luck to those out! Lets see some red paint and pics of fat dead deers!!

14 hours ago, Nomad said:

He’s one of the biggest pot stiring guys here , and a poor backpedaling lier as well.  Like most anti crossbow guys, they say it’s more like a gun , belongs in gun season , call it a cross gun . Then act upset when some guys try to hunt with it like a gun , which is it then ? If it’s a cross gun why not drive and walk around hunting with it like a gun ? If that’s wrong then maybe it’s a bow ?  They’re so confused .

what's a lier? 

edit.

this is my last post on the subject in this thread. This is my favorite thread and no reason to derail it. Yes I was taking a little jab at the crossbow guys. That's all it was. Thought we were all guys that could give and take some ball busting. I realize now that this is a tough time a year for some who aren't seeing deer or punching tags. I get it. Been there. 

So I apologize for the comment. Again it was only meant to bust balls. If you have a problem with me personally, you can message me and we can hash it out via pm. Or you can ask the mods to ban me and I'll go the way of chef and others. 

Edited by Belo
  • Like 2

the rain and wind is my fault. Spent the afternoon cleaning up the leaves in the yard and washed the expedition and silverado, so naturally it all went to sh!t overnight. Cams dead in 8F overnight and this morning. Cousin went out in the rain in 7J and didn't last long in the morning storms. Stay safe everyone.

37 minutes ago, Belo said:

So I apologize for the comment. Again it was only meant to bust balls. If you have a problem with me personally, you can message me and we can hash it out via pm. 

1 hour ago, 8Fhunter said:

I know this Belo guy personally and belive me he is a bad person. He should be banned from this site. 

How do you guys know each other?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1